Locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2010
uote=408mobsta;6436066]Who better then lock tho? Lol I think nobody..[/quote]
His only competition is Fab (who only shows how incredible he is when he's freestyling) And Wax Fase, who most people don't consider lyrical. But take my word, that pale muthaf*ca is something else when he wants to be.

If Lock was from L.A. he would be bigger than Kendrick. But he from where n*ggas ain't trying to hear you unless you're a pistol toting lunatic. (Or at least pretend to be one in your raps).
I, myself am guilty of this. If I can't relate, I won't listen unless it's just an incredible piece of music, which most rap songs are not.

In The Bay, There's Mob sh*t, and then's everything else. And Lock is from Richmond, so n*gg as automatically feel he should be on some mob sh*t. N*ggas act like they forgot that my city was a f*ckng war zone in the early '90s. I'm proud that the n*gga made it out with a positive out look on life, cause that sh*t turned me to a sociopath.

Apr 25, 2002
This boyee is better than all these cats getting radio play. K Dot J Cole Big Sean Drake...he spits so much real ish that any guy from any walk of life will feel something he's rappin. I'm glad I bought it. The whole album is nice. Every song. No exaggeration. My fav song is "Imperfect". Next review: Snake Eyes 2

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Hhhhmmmm.......Lofty Goals is another Masterpiece from Locksmith! Both excellent records! He is the Now and the Future!
Read about this album in the new 1 World Magazine available at Big T'z Urban Clothing in Antioch and Underdog Clothing & Music in Pittsburg!