Locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I voted for locksmith like 20 times. Man he's reppin the bay. And I saw this guy on here saying locksmith was his boy. how can i get at locksmith man? Damn, locksmith lost . Who gives a fuck, he is still up on mtv and he killed reign man. damn i thought lock won that shit.

Jul 21, 2002
they fucked locksmith over. they didnt pick him cus he aint from the east coast. fuck mtv fuck def jam fuck all them bitches!!!!!!!
recgonize the bay!!

Apr 26, 2002
LOCKSMITH STILL HEATED

FUCK Kevin Lyles, and DEF JAM.. they knew they wanted reign man to win from the gate.. though dude was dope... lock put it on his ass something fierce.. locksmith is the old school New bay.. tru lyrics, real MC'in... Hope ya'll studied this cat... Cuz you gotta do it , or go beyond it....no more... mediocre lyrics... gangsta metaphors and simile's... understand... You gotta put lrics into your shyt... Rain man had written shyt ready for battle it just always applys to the cat he battlin... we know locksmith won... but he was reppin the bay.. he put us on his back and held us down and made us proud whether he won or lost.. He still our champ...this was the rap american idol

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah man lets be real, Reign man was cool, but he was slippin a lil bit in parts of his rounds, LOCK never let go, he killed him, that's why it should have been a judges decision, fuck letting the people vote, we all know them east coast fags stay together, but still much much love to LOCKSMITH, made it to the finals out of 1000, and like i said before, HE WILL HAVE A DEAL SOON IF HE ALREADY DOESN"T AFTER TODAY!!!

THE NEW BAY!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
WELL YOU KNOW WHY THE JUDGES DONT PICK RIGHT??? IF METHOD MAN DOESNT VOTE FOR RAIN MAN, I GUARENTEE HE LOSES SALES, IT SHOWS HE DONT SUPPORT HIS AREA, SO HE'D HAVE TO VOTE FOR RAIN MAN, IF YOU NOTICED ALL HIS REPLIES WHEN PEOPLE ASKED HIM WHO WAS BETTER, THEY WERE VERY VIVID ANSWERS, AND THEN HE'D JUST SAY SWOOP HIS ALBUM COMIN IN SEPTEMBER....LOL... ITS EASY TO PUT THE BLAME ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT, BUT IF THEY SAY ITS PEOPLE VOTING ON TH E INTERNET YOU CANT BLAME SHIT EXCEPT SAY ITS BIASED... WHICH IT WAS...