Locc 2 Da Brain Reunion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I want to hear this I don't know if it's still happening. BUT, How can it be Locc 2 Da Brain without Lynch? That shit doesn't make sense. I realize that Doc doesn't rap anymore and cats might not want to fuck with em but Lynch has to be a part of it. Maybe see if Babe Reg, T-Tay, Foe Loco want to be involved too. What do ya'll think?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
yall might not know but i was an original loc to the brain member actually helped come up with the name i was on loc to the brain on lynches season of the siccness album but i never finished my part cuz i had went to jail...original members brotha lynch,mr.doctor,zigg zagg,COS,Big Dan,Babe Reg
was that your original verse on the locc 2 da brain on the siccmixx?

Mar 5, 2007
yall might not know but i was an original loc to the brain member actually helped come up with the name i was on loc to the brain on lynches season of the siccness album but i never finished my part cuz i had went to jail...original members brotha lynch,mr.doctor,zigg zagg,COS,Big Dan,Babe Reg
You should drop a little history lesson for us and tell us some more info regarding the group that we may not already know... Like whether or not was there any material recorded by you guys back then that has yet to be released... Why didn't that album ever come out... Why did some of the members have a fallen out... What are all the members up to these days?

I'm sure people are curious...

Jun 5, 2004
So doc just took the name and added these dudes later?

Mar 5, 2007
So doc just took the name and added these dudes later?

COSDACRIMINA said:
lol but isn't that exactly what you guys are doing... like 15 years later though? Just taking the name and adding these other dudes "Madesicc"? lol

Why not just start up an original crew... Instead of trying to cash in on the old "Loc2DaBrain" name like 15 years too late in it? lol

Oct 19, 2008
Imo the name still means somthing, esp when you get a few of the original crew on a project...damn if that group album got made back when shit would have been timeless