Loc 2 tha Brain album finally!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2006
ive waited hella years for this. the Loc 2 tha Brain album is finally in tha makin. Brotha Lynch Hung, G-Macc, Da Kat, and C.O.S are now Loc 2 tha Brain and are about 2 do tha album right now. itz official.

Mar 15, 2006
bangem said:
ive waited hella years for this. the Loc 2 tha Brain album is finally in tha makin. Brotha Lynch Hung, G-Macc, Da Kat, and C.O.S are now Loc 2 tha Brain and are about 2 do tha album right now. itz official.
We have another comedian. :dead: Listen to Lynch's last interview and try again...or not.

Dec 30, 2002
That isn't loc 2 tha brain, I probably wouldn't even buy it. CoS has to be one of the worst rappers to ever spit a bar. Its a disrespect to xraided and Mr. Doctor if that ever happens.

Feb 23, 2006
this foo is joke...shut up wit that bullshit.

This cat decided to make a thread without any sources. You didnt fool me buddy....im a big ass lynch fan, and know its not comin out. Check out all the interviews
before you get these other ass foos excited

May 30, 2006
FourOneFog said:
COS is raw....
COS used to be raw. That dude is trash now. Just my opinion though. Even if a LOcc2dabrain album was comin out COS would'nt be added. He dissed Locc2dabrain on the Blocc Movement album on one of the songs he was featured on. Sicx was never part of Locc..... Hell, he even dissed Locc on the FU vol. 1 cd

Mar 26, 2007
bangem said:

Dam playa why you gotta be a bitch ass nigga making up false threads.

Your a Bitchmade faggot if you cant even reply with sources.

Apr 27, 2006
im serious.

FourOneFog said:
this foo is joke...shut up wit that bullshit.

This cat decided to make a thread without any sources. You didnt fool me buddy....im a big ass lynch fan, and know its not comin out. Check out all the interviews
before you get these other ass foos excited
bro im serious. Kat said it himself. thats my source. I seen him after the Lynch show that friday. and Lynch was standing right there and he didnt disagree so im figuring its true. and tha only reason they was dissin Loc2dabrain b4 is because the members that were in it. now im hearing that its official. oh and by the way, X-raided was never in Loc2Dabrain.

May 11, 2002
I think COS is getting better on the mic. His past few tracks he has been on (New Lynch LP, & First Degree Gang Wars) tracks were tight. Waiting for the new LP. Only thing I was not feeling to the fullest was his mixtape.

And if the Locc 2 Tha Brain project was true.....it would take 20 years to get released after 5 more greatest hits projects are released.

Mar 26, 2007
bangem said:
bro im serious. Kat said it himself. thats my source. I seen him after the Lynch show that friday. and Lynch was standing right there and he didnt disagree so im figuring its true. and tha only reason they was dissin Loc2dabrain b4 is because the members that were in it. now im hearing that its official. oh and by the way, X-raided was never in Loc2Dabrain.

your a dum fuck, that isnt a source that could of been some bullshit talk and BTW lynch would have said something on his own website I'm sure they wouldnt keep that no secret while there talking about getting it started up right away like you said.

You shouldnt be trying to get peeps all hyped up about it unless its official and so far your just yappin shit you heard...probably aint even true.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
gthug619 said:
Dam playa why you gotta be a bitch ass nigga making up false threads.

Your a Bitchmade faggot if you cant even reply with sources.
Hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahaahhaahhaahahhaahhaahhahhaahahahahahahhaahahhahahahhhaahhahhahahahaahahahahahhaahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahhaahhaahhaahahhahahahhhah

Niggaz is heated...some of ya'll take music a lil bit too seriously

Don't have a cow