Loc 2 tha Brain album finally!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
if this cd is even gonna drop...its about 10 or 11 years late...dont nobody really give a fuck about loc to the brain no more....they had a buzz way back...but wouldnt sell shit now dayz

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
nightmare916 said:
if this cd is even gonna drop...its about 10 or 11 years late...dont nobody really give a fuck about loc to the brain no more....they had a buzz way back...but wouldnt sell shit now dayz
that's your opinion that nobody gives a fuck. not mine

tell me what's the buzz nowadays then? club music? meh..

fools buy what they like and not what the buzz is(or at least that's how it should be, fuck brainwashed shit).

this album would more than likely outsell anything coming outta sactown right now. why? because it has a big following already

Mar 26, 2007
I-ROCC said:
Hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahaahhaahhaahahhaahhaahhahhaahahahahahahhaahahhahahahhhaahhahhahahahaahahahahahhaahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahhaahhaahhaahahhahahahhhah

Niggaz is heated...some of ya'll take music a lil bit too seriously

Don't have a cow

Niggaz just need to stop being cowards and yappin out of there ass about some shit that hasnt popped off yet...............

Like when I heard Young Droop was on your label and was gonna drop an album, I knew it was false but I didnt make a dam thread about it......

Jun 28, 2002
I hate when people get to dissing and talking when they don't know anything about the inner working of things i heard the same thing now thats your source homie. Now i'm not sure its as official as bang em says but i know for a fact its been a topic on conversation in recent weeks with the parties above but all the members were yet to be disclosed or even confirmed as far as i understood it. We will see if it happens it will be good for underground music fans and thats for sure...

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
tell em somethin bang em we are planning on the album and your right i was dissin loced to the brain because of some of the members who are now no longer wit us and as far as my bars go homie you too dumb to even understand this 1...............

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
even if it was going down...it be too late...i was a huge lynch and sicc fam fan...but too much medicrotity coming out of that camp...i buy cos shit but have been somwhat dissapointed...i dont expect much from anything new coming out of "madesicc"...even though i still buy it because like a crackhead chasing that first initial hit, i think im expecting magic to happen, or maybe im jut used to all new albujs only having like 3-4 good songs.

Aug 17, 2007
wow i was bout to say cos siccmade rituals is one of my all time favorits....havent heared his new shit but you can only guess shits sav.....

keep doin it c-o.....