LIVING AT HOME WITH YOUR PARENTS STILL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2008
I ain't here to judge carl winslow, but I can say in places where the cost of living is high its not unusual to see people living at home much longer. In SF a lot of people stay with their folks until their mid-to-late 20s because entry level and tradework positions don't start paying well until the third or fourth year. Then they have enough money to may a ridiculously overpriced $1,000 in a ridiculously oversaturated market for a tin house somewhere. In his area of San Diego, it may be the same way.

Or it could be that he's a loser dumbass who really likes what he's doing. In that case he is ignorant to the oppurtunities available if he works hard, stops eating like a pig, stops getting tickets on the train, and stops drinking all the time.

Personally I think it was a joke.

In any case, I went out and got me a job and a spot when I was 21because older women ain't feelin it when you bring them back to mom n dads.

i agree

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Moving out at 18 is a western thing.....Most other countries let their kids stay forever, and raise generations inside one house....My kids dont have to leave, as long as they do right.....Even if they do wrong i will try my best to help them...Having kids kick down on expenses would help alot.......Forcing kids out at a young age, they are more likely to get into trouble....If your 18 or younger and thats what you want, and you can make it on your own....do it......

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
???

ANYWAYS

In many Asian cultures, 2 and even 3 gerneations will be found in one house, as family is one of the most important things to them cultural wise.

So yes, moving out at 18 is definatly a Western ideology.
WE LIVE IN THE WEST.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S FRIDGE.
as a young ceelo said.. you got to get up, get out and get somthin.

KIDS = SOLDIERS FIGHTING AN UNJUST WAR or COLLEGE STUDENT @ 18.
the free ride is over. gas is $5 a gallon nigga.

Nov 24, 2003
WE LIVE IN THE WEST.

LOL

It is funny when people can't even see how socialized they have become.

Why do we need to move out at 18? Because someone told you that is what you do at 18?

This is another example of us being raised on something that is going to be increasingly difficult to sustain.

As population continues to increase, moving out is going to increase urban sprawl. The more families that lived together in reasonably sized houses, the less of an issue we would have with losing our farming land and natural habitats as our community boundaries grow. Not to mention the economic gain that can be realized by having multiple bread winners under each roof rather than 1 or maybe 2.

Let me be the first to tell you, the days of SUVs, McMansions, and the “throw away” society are coming to an end.

We were all raised on a lifestyle that is extremely detrimental and unsustainable. It is going to change. Get used to it.

May 9, 2002
WE LIVE IN THE WEST.

Who in the fuck are you talking to, guy? Ive been out my mommas house since i was 17, homie...save that shit for someone who gives a flyiun fuck.

LOL

Why do we need to move out at 18? Because someone told you that is what you do at 18?

This is another example of us being raised on something that is going to be increasingly difficult to sustain.

As population continues to increase, moving out is going to increase urban sprawl. The more families that lived together in reasonably sized houses, the less of an issue we would have with losing our farming land and natural habitats as our community boundaries grow. Not to mention the economic gain that can be realized by having multiple bread winners under each roof rather than 1 or maybe 2.

Let me be the first to tell you, the days of SUVs, McMansions, and the “throw away” society are coming to an end.

We were all raised on a lifestyle that is extremely detrimental and unsustainable. It is going to change. Get used to it.
Exactly.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL

LOL please get off this hippie bullshit.
makin your lazy ass son move out when hes old enough to fight and fuck doesnt take away farm land. its called "Getting a Life"
they did it for generations before us but now all of a sudden "urban sprawl" global warming and the rain forest allows 33 year old niggas to lay up in they mommas house

FAIL.
capitalism encourages you to eat your young if they are a financial burden.

Nov 24, 2003
LOL please get off this hippie bullshit.
makin your lazy ass son move out when hes old enough to fight and fuck doesnt take away farm land. its called "Getting a Life"
they did it for generations before us but now all of a sudden "urban sprawl" global warming and the rain forest allows 33 year old niggas to lay up in they mommas house

FAIL.
capitalism encourages you to eat your young if they are a financial burden.

My man, we used to dump nuclear waste into rivers...

Mr. Nice Guy said:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAN AINT NOTHING LIKE WALKING AROUND WITH MORNING WOOD NOT HAVING TO USE THE TUCK, TO HIDE IT FROM YOUR MOM'S OR TELLING CHICKS TO SHUT UP WHEN YOU BONING THEM GOOD AND THEIR LOUD...OR SMOKING A FAT ONE IN THE LIVING ROOM WHILE WATCHING A BOXING MATCH...OR LETTING CHICKS WALK AROUND BUTT NAKED...OR PARTYING TIL EARLY IN THE MORNING...I GOT MY OWN CRIB AND HAVE HAD ONE SINCE I WAS 19 WITH AND WITHOUT ROOM MATES OR CHICKS, WHICH IS HARD AS FUCK TO DO IN ORANGE COUNTY...
BUT IF SHIT GETS ROUGH I WONT HESTITATE TO LIVE WITH MY MOMS IF I HAVE TO...I JUST GOTTA BREAK BREAD WITH MY HERB AND KEEP THE BITCHES FACES SMASHED IN THE PILLOWS WHEN THEY GETTING MASHED.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
MAN AINT NOTHING LIKE WALKING AROUND WITH MORNING WOOD NOT HAVING TO USE THE TUCK, TO HIDE IT FROM YOUR MOM'S OR TELLING CHICKS TO SHUT UP WHEN YOU BONING THEM GOOD AND THEIR LOUD...OR SMOKING A FAT ONE IN THE LIVING ROOM WHILE WATCHING A BOXING MATCH...OR LETTING CHICKS WALK AROUND BUTT NAKED...OR PARTYING TIL EARLY IN THE MORNING....
now this is america.
independence, freedom & liberty.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
now this is america.
independence, freedom & liberty.
Your a pawn..Its not cool for 33 year olds to lay up at the house and do nothing......Your right.....But if your 33 with a job and your wife has a job....Than you can move in with your parents.....They wouldnt have to work anymore(if they didnt want to). If you have kids they would be able to watch them(no daycare expenses..) better environment for your kids..... Maybe one of the grandperents can work part time if they want.....Or both as long as kids dont have to go to daycare.....The house would get paid off quicker.....Low house payments....relive your parents of working.....Maybe add on a room to the house or convert the garage for more room........Forcing kids out at 18 dosent seem like the right thing to do...