LIVING AT HOME WITH YOUR PARENTS STILL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
haha.. i thought of this when i saw FREAKS sig:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl winslow
im from dago... a typical day? basically i just wake up whenever i want & have moms make me breakfast, hop on the trolley & just sit the fuck down not even paying for a ticket. fuckin psuedo pig trying to give me shit, i dont give a fuck i just take the ticket & laugh in that porkers greasy face...all i do is go 2 court...commissioner rice, the d.a., p.d., the fat mexican bailif, the payment plan ppl, & the rest of those cock sucking court house robots know i dont even give a fuck bout nothing. then i just puff dank & eat california burritos from grimy ass taco shops. buy some "homies" from the quarter machine, go home & get my drank on, watch some drake and josh and just pass out not giving a fuck. wake up in the middle of the night & have a bowl of cereal or some shit like that, then go the fuck back to sleep listening to that white boy conan obrien run his mouth about some type of wps while interviewing snoop doggy dog or some other dweeb. thats all i do playboy.

___

why is it ok to live at home with your mom in san diego?
im talkin grown ass adults.
in most states, niggas have to make a choice by 18.
if you aint in school or in the service, youre not living with your folks.
youre outta there.

Apr 25, 2002
I ain't here to judge carl winslow, but I can say in places where the cost of living is high its not unusual to see people living at home much longer. In SF a lot of people stay with their folks until their mid-to-late 20s because entry level and tradework positions don't start paying well until the third or fourth year. Then they have enough money to may a ridiculously overpriced $1,000 in a ridiculously oversaturated market for a tin house somewhere. In his area of San Diego, it may be the same way.

Or it could be that he's a loser dumbass who really likes what he's doing. In that case he is ignorant to the oppurtunities available if he works hard, stops eating like a pig, stops getting tickets on the train, and stops drinking all the time.

Personally I think it was a joke.

In any case, I went out and got me a job and a spot when I was 21because older women ain't feelin it when you bring them back to mom n dads.

Props: BOLO and BOLO

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I think it really depends on what your parents are like. If you have cool ass parents that don't give a shit what you do and are fun and like to get fucked up whatever then I don't see a problem with living with your folks till whenever.

If my dad broke up with his girlfriend and needed a place to live I wouldn't give a fuck if he stayed with me. I look at my dad as a friend more so then a parent. It would be like having a roomate. I make pretty decent money and if a chick didn't see it like that then I could give a fuck about her.

Nov 1, 2004
im 23 years old, ive been on my own for 5 years besides a lil stint when i moved back home for 2 months before shipping out to boot camp.
i cant imagine living with them ever again. i think people just dont have drive enough to get the fuck out. i would rather be broke and not party and have my own pad then party all day and head back to moms afterwards. like someone said earlier, bitches dont want to hear that you live at moms.

Nov 4, 2005
im 24 and I am living with my parents currently, but i have been on my own before. I lived alone while i was away at college and after i came back to oakland as well. I moved back here because i was paying rent at my apartment and i was never there(always at work or school), so my mom said it was cool to come back so i can stack my money. I think this was a good move cuz i helped her out with the bills so she can stack her money too. I think it's only bad to live with your parents if your a loser who has no job, no goals, no motivation, and you don't have a choice.

Aug 14, 2005
man i moved out when i was 26! i was way too comfortable u know. but my girl made me see the light. now i have some homies that take it to the next level. my boy is like 21 and that motherfucker has never had a job, is a tweeker, has no l's, and never showers and his parents are cool with that! his brother is 30 and that nigga aint got no job! their parents str8 givin a fuck! how does this happen?

Mar 4, 2007
well. i live on my own before i was 18, that was a little difficult, cause i couldn't work enough because of school.

i think as long as you are either 1. saving up money so YOU CAN move out by working full time or 2. going to school full time(not bullshit classes either, demanding college courses lol), then i don't see why you shouldn't live at home, yanno, if you have some amazing job that pays 20 an hour, and you only gotta work a lil bit, then fucking move out, but i'm sorry, its damn near impossible to make good money without working every hour of our life off, legally.

lol tho @ mofo's just chillin bein a tweeker at home.

yeeeaah..umm

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i moved out an moved back. money aint always lovely. no credit is a bitch at times too. with the way it is now, i see alot of folks living wit mommy an daddy. like rekommonpikachu said as long as you stacking i dont see the problem. its just wierd bringin females back to the pad when you gots your parents enjoying american idol family night

Dec 18, 2002
I moved out a couple months after my 17th birthday and only went back to live a couple months a couple different times after I was homeless and couch hopping and decided to just try and restart. I could've lived there longer if I wanted but I outgrew all the bullshit that comes with living under your parents roof.