LIVING AT HOME WITH YOUR PARENTS STILL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
my moms bf kicked me out when i was 15.....and i never had the option of moving back in.....i dont see a problem if u working or going to school or some shit....but if u just wasting ur life away then sadly, ur just a loser....

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
how your moms boyfriend gonna let him kick her daughter out her house?
cause she's stupid....he pretty much drove everyone out the house before we were 18....i was very mad at her for being so weak....i didnt really have anything to do with her for like 2 years after that.....but i got over it and accepted her weakness....she knows nothing but to depend on a man....i know she loves me, but she doesnt know how to take care of her self by herself....in the end i decided it was for the best....he was an asshole anyway and i was planning on leaving as soon as i hit 18 anyway...living there was a nightmare

Jun 23, 2002
it was prob easier for him to get a house in kansas city than it would be in the bay, but i dont know the situation

i currently been livin out the house for 1 year with my cousin and trying to keep in that way

Dec 11, 2007
i still live wit my mom, mainly cause i was havin heart problems for like a year and a half up until a few months ago when i finally got everything straightened up... now i'm just lookin for a decent job so i can save up and get the fuck out. i might move down to florida to live wit my dad for awhile, but that'll be a whole 'nother ballgame cause he's like a best friend to me more than a father and i'll actually have to pay rent and shit.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
i live at the house wit moms cuz i aint tryna pay no rent fuck that , its to expensive, i live for free over here,. free food, i work part time , and gang bang full time livin dat fast life ya dig, when my moms starts bitchin i jus go to my room and slam ma door in her face, and jus keep it moving, FUCK MOVING OUT,
niggas like you should be forced into the army or marines.
future convict ass leechin ass nigga.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
I been on my own since forever.

My Mom moved out of the house where me & my brother lived, when I was in the 8th grade (1989) ....me & him lived there while she lived with her new husband.

Shit was wild!

That changed when I was a Sophomore in HS (92), when my brother went to prison the first time... I moved in with my mom & her husband til the end of high school then went on my own.
wtf?
did she at least pay for your expenses or did she just abandon you two?

Nov 10, 2006
I am the youngest of the 2.

I have step-sisters, but they didnt live with us.

Responsibility? LMAO ...neither of us were responsible.
We were runnin a muck till all hours of the night, getting high & shit hella young.
This isn't the politically correct thing to say, but you may have had an advantage in some ways for being able to have such an experience.

Jul 24, 2002
I moved out when i was 21, Im now 25.. but right now the way things all of a sudden are going i might have to move back to my moms to stack my bread for a year or so, help her out and myself out.. i dont want to but, i know ill have a hard ass time handling the bills and SD rent by myself, now that my girl is moving back to LA for fucked up reasons..we both gotta sacrifice shit we dont want to.. but what can you do..i make enough money to handle it and barely get by, but i dont want to struggle.. fuck that, i work to hard everyday to struggle with bills only, i know thats reality but shit is fucked up.. but im still thinking weather to really move back or not..on one hand i would love to pay off all my dues and car loan by moving back, but on the other hand I love my own pad..