LiterACola: Man of his word...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
well this is how he started his sunday a few feeks ago.. this Liter about to get into his 2006 Hyndai Accent and go to the liquor store...

pretty much your standard JAMARCUS RUSSELL RAIDERS JERSEY pants for lounging around watching football on sunday... hey when you cant find your girlfriends sweatpants a jamarcus russell jersey is a great substitution for bottoms
Is that LDS? LOL!!!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
damn, why did he write the homie lisicki's name on the CD? TF is that all about?
The whole thread is just an accumulated dick riding and lame attempt to make fun of me and my dvd and mixtape contests in the open forum, this is the thanks I get for making the forum pop

I appreciate the thought and attention put into this though, all of y'all that propped this thread are some players

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The whole thread is just an accumulated dick riding and lame attempt to make fun of me and my dvd and mixtape contests in the open forum, this is the thanks I get for making the forum pop

I appreciate the thought and attention put into this though, all of y'all that propped this thread are some players
Youre reading too much into it. Dude said he was gonna send something and he did, thats funny. You and him seem to have issues that youre already aware of, shouldnt be suprised he had something to say, I'd suggest you take it up with the guy that wrote it than accuse anyone else of being a dick rider, bro.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I'm reading into a thread you started belittling my mixtape and dvd contests and holding up a cd calling me a fag

Pretty easy to understand in my opinion

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I'm reading into a thread you started belittling my mixtape and dvd contests and holding up a cd calling me a fag

I didnt say anything about your mixtapes. And I took a picture of something someone else wrote. Its funny dude actually mailed me something. If you have a problem with what he's doin I suggest you take it up with him. But dont think I have any opinion about what you and him are doing, and watch who youre calling a dick rider.

Nov 1, 2004

If you want to win, you must have a contest of your own. Make the CD cover even funnier and you just may be victorious.

When does your contest start?

Sep 23, 2010
N. Highlands
start a siccness contest, give away a line of random shit...
1st paccage includes but not limited to-
"Punchin People in They Shit, Breh Vol. 1"
a "really on this muhfuccin bus right now" XXXL tall tee
20 free props
2 tiddie pics from a personal friend

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I didnt say anything about your mixtapes. And I took a picture of something someone else wrote. Its funny dude actually mailed me something. If you have a problem with what he's doin I suggest you take it up with him. But dont think I have any opinion about what you and him are doing, and watch who youre calling a dick rider.

i dont want any problems 925 :(

im not gonna lie he went out of his way to clown me and mail you some nonsense i feel honored, i dont have a legitimate problem with him or you or any other poster on here and im glad i could start a trend however was just explaining to Shea what the situation was. its ok to acknowledge that you participating in the initial literofhomo thread and then starting this thread you knew that it was poking fun at me so it should be understandable that i explain it as such.

the way i look at it is either you ride with me or your against me ya know? no gray area

I have a pretty quality real life so i dont care about this siccness shit

as much promotions ive done on here for my vagina pageant and chevy metal mix cds and pageant dvds and now best breasts in the west ive sold virtually nothing on this site and have yet to see anyone from the siccness support any of my events in real life. The reason i do it you ask?

to keep the siccness interesting and my friends on here up to date on my recent happenings

im the man in portlanddotoregon could give a fuck less what the lames think about me in siccnessdotnet and thats from the heart :siccness: