LiterACola: Man of his word...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
i dont want any problems 925 :(

im not gonna lie he went out of his way to clown me and mail you some nonsense i feel honored, i dont have a legitimate problem with him or you or any other poster on here and im glad i could start a trend however was just explaining to Shea what the situation was. its ok to acknowledge that you participating in the initial literofhomo thread and then starting this thread you knew that it was poking fun at me so it should be understandable that i explain it as such.

the way i look at it is either you ride with me or your against me ya know? no gray area

I have a pretty quality real life so i dont care about this siccness shit

as much promotions ive done on here for my vagina pageant and chevy metal mix cds and pageant dvds and now best breasts in the west ive sold virtually nothing on this site and have yet to see anyone from the siccness support any of my events in real life. The reason i do it you ask?

to keep the siccness interesting and my friends on here up to date on my recent happenings

im the man in portlanddotoregon could give a fuck less what the lames think about me in siccnessdotnet and thats from the heart :siccness:
why you taking it up the ass

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He asked why you have a dick in your booty.

It's pretty simple to understand what he meant. Jeez. It's like nobody is hearing him when he speaks.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
im the man in portlanddotoregon could give a fuck less what the lames think about me in siccnessdotnet and thats from the heart :siccness:
U SOUND LIKE A BUSTER...

LOL AT BIENG "THE MAN" IN OREGON...

AND GET THA FUCK OUTA HERE WITH ALL THAT "I DONT CARE WHAT LAMES ON THA SICCNESS.NET THINK" WITH YOUR 7.5 THOUSAND POST HAVIN ASS... LOLOLOL

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
He asked why you have a dick in your booty.

It's pretty simple to understand what he meant. Jeez. It's like nobody is hearing him when he speaks.
well first off i was being sarcastic when i told 925 i dont want any problems and put a sad face if thats what hes refering to as taking it up the ass

second off seasicks pretty cool stealing a female rap artist "da virus" moniker thats shes been using for well over a decade and putting it in his sig

http://www.teenspot.com/boards/showthread.php?101342-The-Da-quot-Thread...

3rd off i respect none of ya'll lol reo next

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
U SOUND LIKE A BUSTER...

LOL AT BIENG "THE MAN" IN OREGON...

AND GET THA FUCK OUTA HERE WITH ALL THAT "I DONT CARE WHAT LAMES ON THA SICCNESS.NET THINK" WITH YOUR 7.5 THOUSAND POST HAVIN ASS... LOLOLOL

i dont care what lames think on the siccness and ive been here before this forum ever existed in 97 so realistically id probably have 50k posts if you added um all up over the years

and yes being the man in portland (a city with a combined over a million people in the metro and surrounding areas is something that results in a kushy comfortable life that most of the squares on here could only dream of) I could die tomorrow with a smile on my face having lived more in this last year alone then most of ya'll will live in 7 lifetimes and thats from the heart

i appreciate you saying i sound like a buster reo but the truth is im far from it, dont know anything about you but im sure your running shit in los angeles cause you only have 300 posts so hopefully you'll see me soon down there doing it as long as i stay on the same yellowbrick road im on

good day gentlemen

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
damn licksi why you trippin?
not tripping at all folks, let me further clarify lest my words get taken out of context as they usually do

when i refer to lames on the siccness im not saying all siccness posters, i am a siccness poster and have numerous real life friends that are siccness posters im refering to the people that i deem unworthy of sharing my beloved website bandwidth with

feel me?

in all actuality i love the siccness and thats why i put in much work for the siccness and dedicate a portion of the pie chart of my life to the siccness however im not a big fan of certain people that post on here, the cowards, the fakes, the lames, the people hiding behind a screenname acting cool knowing if i was able to get a thread of information on them ie where they work, what their girlfriend/baby mom looks like and does in her spare time i would leave them with a real life sad face

those type of people Dhadnot, and for the record i think your an asset to this site

**oh and when i said i respect none of ya'll i was refering to lds, seasick, reo, (just the people i was talking to) not every person on the siccness obviously

there think were all clarified and nice and tidy now

Feb 7, 2006
Well damn, can't argue with that, I'm just wondering because I don't know why there's plex with you right now... folks who been on the sicc know you wit the biz and as an all around cool person from what I see/used to see, but in this thread its semi-heated.