LiterACola: Man of his word...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i think alot of it is i would be alot more passive aggressive before on this site for numerous reasons ranging from legal reasons at times, post legal reasons at times, and then my personal favorite not wanting to burn bridges and now more recently that ive grown up a lil more (im 32 years old now) ive decided life is too short to give a fuck about what people think all the time and protecting peoples feelings (citing my DE pedo exposure) so im just doin a lil venting here and there nothing serious though i dont wanna physically hurt or harm anyone on the siccness got too much going on in my life to take it that seriously but i will clown the fuck out of people if i deem it necessary or are just in the mood for a good laugh

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
oh and one more thing for the record cause you said i used to be real cool on here, come see me in real life (this goes to anyone on here) if i can sense im in the presence of another real human being i will be one of the coolest people youll ever meet in your entire life in real life, theres numerous siccness brethren that can attest to that, my doors are always open

Feb 7, 2006
oh and one more thing for the record cause you said i used to be real cool on here, come see me in real life (this goes to anyone on here) if i can sense im in the presence of another real human being i will be one of the coolest people youll ever meet in your entire life in real life, theres numerous siccness brethren that can attest to that, my doors are always open
lol I wasn't saying you not cool anymore I was saying that there wasn't any beef with anyone from what I used to see. like you were cool with everyone.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah i know what you were saying folks, really all i did was shake the snakes out of the grass before i posted the vagina pageant thread and then again before i posted the breast of the west thread, pretty much in an effort to expose the real from the fake before they had an opportunity to see how cool i was dick ride and bandwagon hop, that way i know whos really down with me on here and who gets to share the spoils of my hard work when the time comes and who i get to laugh at, let the record state that I have beef with no one from this site from liter of homo to homo mane to fat tracks i have no real problem with any of them, if i did have a problem with any of them or anyone else the last thing i would be doing is talking about it on here or anywhere for that matter, in a nutshell im just making fun of people who i think are clowns on here and nothing further people make fun of me on here typically out of ignorance and i never take it to heart, so i guess what im trying to say in a real roundabout way is im still cool with everyone on here, even people that hate on me

Mar 21, 2009
So me and jacks tracks are at the bar and some dude says "watup dave " and grabs me. Puts a gun to my leg. Lisicki or someone else I've pissed over the years?