Lil Wayne VS The BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
My opinion? Lil' Wayne is not he the greatest rapper alive, but as far as mainstream rappers go, lyrically he's probably the most improved. You cant tell by alot of his shit but on tracks like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Le5UXJdyo he's light years away from his Hot Boy days. Now I don't know if his shit is ghost written or not. I'm strictly going by what I'm hearing comin' out of the niggas mouth. The delivery is impeccable and his charisma and swag on this track are undisputable.

On a side note: I honestly don't see why cats are trippin of the little nigga claimin hes the best rapper of all time. Shit, that nigga Jay Z been claimin he's the greatest of all time for the longest and in my estimation the niggas a bum when compared to the likes of Pac, BIG, Rakim, Kool G. Rap, Nas, Andre 3000, Scarface, Eminem, and even the most underrated rapper of all time in my opinion Richie Rich. The sad truth of the matter is that skillz are not enough to make it in this game and the fact is that as a businessman Jay Z is kickin' holes in all of them niggas asses. That nigga Jay Z pulled a Jedi Mind Trick on the Rap world. He SAID he was the best so much that niggas actually started to believe it, and because he continued to gain power and be successful through his business dealings nobody disputed him. The real truth was that there wasn't nobody willing or still alive to dispute him but Nas, and even though he ethered Jay he swept it under the rug and every one conveniently forgot about it. I mean he IS the nigga to do business with period. He was runnin Rocafella and then DEF Jam! Who the fuck is gonna step to the nigga you tryna get a deal from? He does business with the best, is owed favors, and got enough power to ruin a niggas career wit a phone call. Believe that. As far as being the greatest rapper alive though? Nigga, please! He's boo boo on a stick.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
i dont give a shit where he is from. he makes up words. his rhymes are fucking lame. he is gay end of story. if he was from the bay he would still be terrible.

May 9, 2002
Yeah, Yuk will chop Wayne on the mic & them Fig boys go harder too. Just my opinion. Mac Dre aint better then almost anyone. Dude was not tight on the mic. He was all charisma & game spittin but on some emcee shit with real flow Mac Dre was NOT that nigga. Same thing as Mac Minister. I love his game spittin & his gift to gab cuz he got a cold ass mouth piece but dude can't rap.

Wayne IMO isn't tight but a lot of youngstas seem to think so. A lot of Youngstas in the Bay think Mess is super tight & Mess is far from being a great rapper.
Youre crazy, homie. Dre HAD spits. Listen to PRE-thizz Dre and re-think your opinion.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
40 water makes up his own slanguage, lil faggot wayne wakes up words that have no meaning, he only says them so his raps rhyme together. sounds like a 5 year old with a broke mouth piece.

Oct 31, 2003
what if he was from the bay? i wonder how much praise he would get on this board

yall lists of artists are hilarious
I will take it a step further and say that there isn't a rapper in the Bay (including 40) that wouldn't trade there position in the game with Lil Wayne. He is a SUPER STAR in the industry and there are very few of them.

Feb 12, 2003
^^ True.
And its funny how many people said, once you said walnut creek i was done with this thread. No matter what kind of people are here though. I like living here, a nice quiet town no fucking crime. I know alot of yall like to stay in a place with street cred so you dont lose your swag, But it aint so bad staying on a nice side of the hill. Ive got some good friends who moved here too, stepping it up being able to pay for a nice apartment and getting a nice girl. Not everyone here is idiot yuppy rich people. Thats like me thinking everyone in San Francisco is gay, so anything that anyone thinks in the city is bullshit cause its all homo. Theres all kindsa of people everywhere in this bay, but i used to think the same way before i moved here.

Feb 2, 2006
im a lil wayne hater.....everywhgere i go i heard "lollypop".....that song sounds like a love sonbg to baby da birdman......dude whines like he just got done gettin it up the booty from da birdman no weezy....if weezy died right now i wouldnt care

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
what if he was from the bay? i wonder how much praise he would get on this board

yall lists of artists are hilarious
bingo

first they hated 50 cent now they hate wayne...will these wack ass bay area rap "fans" ever stop whining like hoes just cause their favorite local rappers aren't popular?

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
RIGHT NOW wayne kills 90% of the rappers from the bay...back in the days is another story but RIGHT NOW there's only a few bay area rappers that can compete with him...and i'm not only talking about rap skills... dude is able to put out great albums, mixtapes and his own artists...and that's something most bay area rappers can't do
its been 3 years since he dropped an album. and from the looks of it the new album is gon be mainstream quality trash