Lil Wayne VS The BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
are you fuckin serious? he said himself that carter 1 was ghostwriten. i forgot what proved C2 was ghostwriten. and im not gonna count C3 until it drops and is actually good, because Lollipop is super ass
I never said Im a fan of his(you can even do a search on here and see what I think of him). I just said he gets my respect bc everywhere I go if its in the hood or suburbs mofos are always up on Wayne and think hes the shit.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
i dont even waste my time on wayne..other people think he great thats they opinion in my opinion he straight garbage and when im in the ride knockn wayne jus dont sound rite, i dislike his voice and beats

Apr 25, 2002
half his shit is garbage and half his shit is dope which equals he ain't the best rapper alive. mufucka definately out there grindin though you see him on everything gotta respect him for that. i don't know about kissin grown ass men on the lips though.

Feb 14, 2004
EVERYTIME I GO TO RAPBAY SITE HE HAS A SHIT LOAD OF CDS NEVR BOUGHT ONE BUT FUCK HE DROPS CDS LIKE THERE NOTHIN.

AWAX OVER WAYNE ALLDAY

Feb 19, 2008
All Bullshit aside I know your in the bay(so your opinions going to be a lil bias) but Wayne could out rap everyone of those named above, and im not even a wayne fan im just stating facts they not even on his level. Also i know some old mofos(34 and up) who says wayne is the best.
imma say one name YUKMOUTH he will tear lil wayne a new ass hole.....wayne is fuckin garbage....

Apr 7, 2004
I guess everybody forgot he likes to kiss on baby. Plus who makes a song talking bout he looks like a lollipop. yall listen to a undercover fag that plays thug. But if thats what yall into to then do u

May 10, 2008
All Bullshit aside I know your in the bay(so your opinions going to be a lil bias) but Wayne could out rap everyone of those named above, and im not even a wayne fan im just stating facts they not even on his level. Also i know some old mofos(34 and up) who says wayne is the best.
actually im from p-town oregon and all we bump is that underground wether it be the bay, la, or texas . i jus like that REAL shit.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
I don't get the obsession with arguing if rapper A is better than rapper B. I find it hard to compare rappers like that cuz I like different artists for different reasons. I fuck with Wayne's music though...Carter 2 and his last album with Birdman had some nice songs on them.

Oct 27, 2007
Lil Wayne has got some nice tracks, but I have a hard time saying he's the best rapper alive. Half the time I really dislike his tracks. Maybe its just because the people I know who adore him are straight squares. Sometimes he just annoys me with his repeating of lines just with a different inflextion in his voice.