Lil Wayne VS The BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
Damn i didnt know lil wayne kisses baby on the lips. Thats just weird wether or not a bitch is licking him iike a whateverr the fuck. Tahts on some other shit. Is there a youtube of this? How did everyone see this?

I also have friends in sac, the city and oakland who all think lil wayne is the best thing going. Not just walnut creek, thats just where im at right now. And alot of the kids out here are all into that shit.So its had me thinking, that some of these guys need to broaden their horizons, Mac Dre>Lil Wayne Yuk>Lil Wayne Quinn>Lil Wayne ALong with the rest of the dope fools from the bay. All there is to it. Maybe some myspace rappers out here arent as good as him. Thats it though, I mean Jacka, Carson, Ya Boy, E40, all toast him.

I knew i wasnt the only one seeing this gay ass fad. "Best Rapper ALive" SHEEEEIT.

And Cash Money stole our game doing doughnuts on their video after they did a concert out here in oakland.Someone needs to bring him some of our cd's and let him say hes the best.

LOL i just get heated over it, cause some of my best friends i grew up with are telling me this. Saying im wrong.

May 10, 2008
thats all cash money do is bite. look they go to whats poppin at that time check their back catalog they was biting the bay now they ridin with that fake m.i.a hunid million dolla sold a million keys shit.

Feb 12, 2003
I wouldnt get a nelly cd. But my friend had country grammar(back in the day his music since hasnt even been tolerable to me) and there was some alright songs on it, wouldnt buy it though. But i dont thin nelly claims the same thing as Lil Wayne being the best and shit, and i dont think there have been as many ppl at any given time thinking hes the hardest ever, when they are both not that great.

People thin Lil Wayne is the most "Gangster" rapper too, and has the most street cred.

Everyones got their opinion though, i just wanted to see how many ppl agreed and the people who do think hes the shit what their reasons were.

Feb 21, 2003
in my opinion lil wayne hasn't been shit since was with cash money and the hot boys and doin his thing with them..

even then i didn't really like him that much but he was way better during that time..fuck it tho, hes makin hits n gettin paid..