Lil B's new album to ce titled "I'm Gay"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I think he going too far now and is about to make the worst mistake in his life and end his own buzz. with a album tittle like taht he gonna turn alot of consumers off think about all the people who dont have internet or go to outube that hasnt heard of him this gonna be a bad look for they first impression on him bc no straight muhfucka gonna bump this shit no matter wat only fans he bout to have his few lesbos and all dick in the azz niggas

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
all boolchit and serio aside..

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

that title is hilarious. someone should come with a mixtape or something entitled "I Am Not" or suffa..tay? "I Am Mobb"

chill, maybe your next release..." I'm Chill"? so much potential off so much fail

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
na man let this boy cook man... its cool im 100 % behind this kid! he could be out on the streets doing bad but everything he does is positive man. we should all be like lil b. innovative ,fearless.. this kid is gonna be president!!!! imma but this for my kids so we can hear what real music is!!!!

edit:

Dec 3, 2009
damm this Lil B fool is a loser!

so he's gay? and he reps the bay?

i bet he sells 5 copies...

he like the wackest rapper i ever heard..
its sad to see stupid young kids.. trying to copy him....

he's wackest than soulja boy..
and that was fucking weak..

but this lil b shit is just Gay!

im glad he got punched in the mouth.
he needs to get socked again..
for being gay.. and calling his stupid cd that...

what dumb ass... lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
damm this Lil B fool is a loser!

so he's gay? and he reps the bay?

i bet he sells 5 copies...

he like the wackest rapper i ever heard..
its sad to see stupid young kids.. trying to copy him....

he's wackest than soulja boy..
and that was fucking weak..

but this lil b shit is just Gay!

im glad he got punched in the mouth.
he needs to get socked again..
for being gay.. and calling his stupid cd that...

what dumb ass... lol

Feb 8, 2003
if lil b drops a album with that stupid im gay tittle and the album is successful and he blows up go atleast gold off it the first month. then ill grow a gheri curl buy the serio album of the song below and bump this shit loud as fuck in the hood with the windows down shaking gheri curl juice on the dash.

May 15, 2006
this was taken from another forum in a discussion on this same topic:

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "retard" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED

Oct 29, 2008
this was taken from another forum in a discussion on this same topic:

Like someone else said, BasedGod slander is dead, he already won. To say he is trash or garbage is just you not wanting to accept that he is ushering in a new era of music, a more accepting era of Hip Hop, and soon all your rappers that talk about gang banging and murder and don't promote a TRULY positive message will be a thing of the past. If you don't understand him or his movement by now, it's not because he's a "retard" or a "rap troll", it's because you're choosing not to.

When you truly embrace the #Based lifestyle, it opens up eyes and allows you to live positive and accept EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are.

#BASED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBYuqBgpxt0&feature=related