Lil B's new album to ce titled "I'm Gay"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
mysonne is telling the truth.

"Lil B is giving niggas an excuse to be ignorant."

I thought I heard this guy on a Game mix tape rapping about shooting and killing people.

"You really have issues...something you lack as a kid...if you can relate to Lil B."
Relating to rappers who talk about killing people and selling/doing drugs is okay though.

"our most respected...XXL is our respected ledger..."
Wasn't XXL the magazine that purposely lied about 50 Cent not signing an order of protection and in exchange Eminem/50 Cent/Dre were pretty much exclusive to that their mag when it came to hip-hop magazines?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dude has a video on DJ Vlad's youtube channel and its barely about to be at 20k views. Wonton Soup is on Vlad's channel too and it has 2.5 million.

haters gonna hate

Mar 1, 2006
Yall muthafuckas is funny as fuck!!! First of all me personally I wasn't there and I'll never support that shit but before he started that funny shit I guess a couple of niggaz in my group knew him personally so they support him!!!! I don't know the lil nigga!!! But from what I hear he loves us and grew up on us just like damn near everybody on siccness!!! Still, I ain't fucken wit that shit he be rappen about!!!! Simple!!!!
you plan on making more songs with aaron carter?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
freddie is the hottest rapper out of indiana, for what thats worth lol, hes tight tho and is building a cool buzz for himself

mysonne is some nyc cat who was on black wallstreet lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
peeped the mezznine youtubes bitches was at a minimum in that muthafucka that night at the mezzanine forreal

we found like two women in hundreds of paused angles from four different people

thats the only bad part
people are not bringing bitches lol
niggas women on alert that night watchin they men

unfortunately when its like 'yo theres a lil b show' the hoes dont come en mass, apparently like its 4 kids in american apparel but that mighta just been the sf show

lord knows i wish well for the kid i just hope his shows dont end up like cockfests

hes not really winning as many heterosexual women fans if you sit back and shoot the three, i say dude jumps on that cuz women are the bigger supporters when it comes to cd's but shit the game may change if 'fanboys' feel secure in buying shit like sheep as seen by odd futures pre orders..its a weird time for music..well see whos pockets look bigger when the smoke clears

Feb 8, 2003
mysonne is some nyc cat who was on black wallstreet lol
wrong do your homework like i told the other dude. Mysonne has gold & platinum plaques. he was lined up with d-block, camron and dipset, mase, jae millz, ruff ryders, and all the east coast heavy hitters he was about to blow the fuck up he was on major label everything then he caught a case and did a long bid and he really was a goon out there in them streets

Feb 8, 2003
Also Freddie Gibbs makes some of the hottest and realest music. and he a real street nigga. Lil B might as well just keep quite and dont put real niggas name in his mouth or he will get his little neck sprained bc nobody thats real riding with him.

Freddie go hard as fuck he on some pac shit with his content alot people calling him the next tupac.. Gibbs def my favorite upcoming artist he never dropped anything wack..

checkem out

Aug 19, 2004
Also Freddie Gibbs makes some of the hottest and realest music. and he a real street nigga. Lil B might as well just keep quite and dont put real niggas name in his mouth or he will get his little neck sprained bc nobody thats real riding with him.

But wasn't Freddie Gibbs comparing Lil B to a minstrel act? I guess songs like Str8 Killa, and Murda On My Mind are supposed to be okay.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
To my knowledge basedgod hasnt given mysonne or freddie any responses and he should keep it that way.

This shit is anti #BASED right here.