Lil B's new album to ce titled "I'm Gay"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005

After titling his upcoming album I'm Gay, rapper Lil B has been receiving death threats.

Here's what he had to say about it:

"People been hitting me up like, 'I'm gonna bash your head in,' 'you f—-t,' 'I'm gonna kill you.' "

"I got major love for the gay and lesbian community, and I just want to push less separation and that's why I'm doing it. I hope GLAAD sees that I'm taking initial steps to break barriers."

According to Lil B, in the album title he's referring to himself as "gay" meaning "happy," and he insists that his album title choice is NOT a gimmick.

The album will released on iTunes within a month or so, and Lil B won't be changing the album's title, despite the death threats he's received.

Dec 4, 2006
lol @ the mob figaz being at lil b's show last night.

ha ha....they was in the building?....

couple of my peoples went to the show cuz we know the sexy lady that runs the place and all the bouncers....

I had to skip it, but next Friday Ghostface Killah in the building....you know I'm there for sure!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
We was in the city blowing at igzactly on Howard so we were like f it let's pull up on the pretty bitch n see what it look like outside..Jessie st is a alleyway and a one way so we wasn't tryna get stuck in the st plus it ain't look super poppin outside in the alley..just rolled up and jumped back on the bay bridge decided not to fuck wit it but I was w a female so I wasn't trippin but we was like fuck that shit

I'm wondering what happened last night and if nggas tried to come thru on em cuz if niggas had an issue he said exactly where he was..wild no one took him up on that..ne thuggin I guess

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^On top of that he got shows coming up in detroit and chicago, call it brave or stupid, basedgod doesn't seem worried about cats bringing the funk to him.

Dec 4, 2006
oh shit ghostface is gonna be there? I'm down to go see that shit. Raekwons gonna be there May 5th.
let me know what it do brodie! I'm rolling with a few heads...

We was in the city blowing at igzactly on Howard so we were like f it let's pull up on the pretty bitch n see what it look like outside..Jessie st is a alleyway and a one way so we wasn't tryna get stuck in the st plus it ain't look super poppin outside in the alley..just rolled up and jumped back on the bay bridge decided not to fuck wit it but I was w a female so I wasn't trippin but we was like fuck that shit

I'm wondering what happened last night and if nggas tried to come thru on em cuz if niggas had an issue he said exactly where he was..wild no one took him up on that..ne thuggin I guess
that's because you was in front, everybody hangs out in the back of the club, the smoking section...

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
he a brave kid. he basically made a career of saying fuck what you talkin about and feelin.

for all the people talkin bout hip-hop is dead blah blah, hip-hop used to be about taking a stand, if there's one artist taking a stand it's him. it's just a funny ass bugged out stance.

people talkin about rap/hip-hop like it's a bitch that they gotta protect. lol.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
lol @ the mob figaz being at lil b's show last night.
Yall muthafuckas is funny as fuck!!! First of all me personally I wasn't there and I'll never support that shit but before he started that funny shit I guess a couple of niggaz in my group knew him personally so they support him!!!! I don't know the lil nigga!!! But from what I hear he loves us and grew up on us just like damn near everybody on siccness!!! Still, I ain't fucken wit that shit he be rappen about!!!! Simple!!!!

Dec 4, 2006
AP9....word is you doing a feature for Lil B's "I'm Gay" album.......that's the rumor....

just fucking with you! ...you hitting up the Ghostface show next Friday at the Mezzanine? I remember seeing you at the Wu Tang show tho...