Lil B's new album to ce titled "I'm Gay"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
PROSTITUTES SELL ASSHOLE 4 MONEY 2...IT AINT WORTH IT 2 ME. IM NOT ASSOCIATING WITH NOTHIN THAT GOT 2 DO WITH YOUNG MEN CALLIN THEMSELVES GAY..HE CAN GET ALL THE MONEY HE WANT...HIS SOUL AINT IN THE RIGHT PLACE PROMOTIN SOMETHING LIKE THAT....THAT GENERATION WILL SUFFER EVENTUALLY 4 DEFYING GODS LAWS...I LOOK AT EM LIKE GUINEA PIGS..CUZ LIL B MIGHT MAKE MONEY BUT WITH A FAG REP...HE WONT BE ABLE 2 KEEP IT LONG....2 MANY SHARKS IN THE WATER...IMMA PRAY 4 THAT DUDE "ONE MORE TIME" AND IM DONE...LOL

May 5, 2005
I saw the video of him announcing this. It's not a big deal, I see what he's doing and he's got hipster trash eating it up. People need to realize hiphop is a joke now and if you want to sell you better sell your soul to the corporate machine or do some off the wall shit like wear clown make up and talk about killing your mom with an axe.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
LMAO if you think he is not gonna cake of this then your obviously out of touch with the agenda mainstream has been pushing to the generation below us. It started with Queer guy for the straight guy then it just expanded to everywhere else.

They been waiting for some kinda anti-homophobic movement in Hip Hop forever and now they have it so they are going to eat it up. The hood might not fuck with it but the Gay market it's bigger then the hood market look at Lady Gaga for example. I think it would have been funny if he called this album "nigga I'm gay" I think that would have been alot more controversial.

I'm not with the movement but I'm not gonna waste my energy in knocking it either. Lil B is pretty limited as far as actual talent goes and shit will die down if you he don't step it up. I don't care if you gay or not if you have talent you have talent some of the most talented people are really gay or just gay looking I.E Prince, M.Jackson and Rick James but Lil B IMO just doesn't have the talent to create classic songs so he makes up for it in controversy which is what the game seems to care about the most anyway.

This generation is lost and will never know truly understand what a classic Hip Hop record is and that what I'm worried about the most.

Mar 3, 2008
Speedy u got me hurting. "Nigga im Gay" bwa ha ha... or "Im gay muthafucka" with a gang of crips or pirus in the background mugging... shit already as funny as that homo pic of the surenos in the bathtub. (If u aint seen that...u dont want too.) dam this is comedy but sad at the same time cos the weak minded 12 year old with no daddy to woop his ass for wearing skinny jeans and blouses is gonna follow this dude. This some Lucifer shit for real and hell yeah labels gonna support this shit and companies gonna endorse this shit cause they been waiting for a fruit rapper to come out so they can say everybody else in the closet and thats why we talk bad about women and yada yada. but like anti lab said though "nobody gonna buy nobody music anyway" hella real. I dont even take the time to download free shit no more. The world is over.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
gay people are not going to listen to lil b breh they listen to pop music. beyonce lady gaga shit namean.

this shit is not pop music. it's fringe music, bugged out shit. it's counterculture hipster skateboard shit.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
money is in show guarantees and merchandising and as long as people will think it's the end of the world and talk about it on message boards all day people will pay to be there when lil b announce his next album title too.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
gay people are not going to listen to lil b breh they listen to pop music. beyonce lady gaga shit namean.

this shit is not pop music. it's fringe music, bugged out shit. it's counterculture hipster skateboard shit.

I think they that will change with LiL B or whoever he inspires to do gayer shit with actual skills. There is alot of Gay people down south especially in the ATL and alot of them is black and they love them some hip hop so putting gay people in a box is dumb when they come from different demographics.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
lil b main fan base is kids in college, and other teenagers and young adults that drink iv loko, pabst blue ribbon, pop thizz pills and eat mushrooms. point blank period, no debate. it will always be that, it will never not be that.

ya'll mistaking him saying gay shit for shock value for gay people actually checking for him. gay people prolly interpret the shit he say and do as hella disrespectful. him saying faggot all day is like a white person saying the n-word (hard R, lol) all day.

Feb 8, 2003
for as big as his buzz is his angel exodus album flopped hard. watch this shit backfire in his face. do yall actually think gay muhfuckas is gonna support this album? hell no they wouldnt. imma tell u why bc this nigga isnt gay and watchj all them gay groups protest against this nigga. they gonna say he making fun of them. thats like a white boy rapper coming out with a album called im black. nobody gonna feed into that shit

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A NIGGA FAKIN GAY BUT ANYWAY U LOOK AT IT...THIS WHOLE FIASCO IS SOME GAY ASS SHIT....PEOPLE KEEP MAKIN EXCUSES 4 THIS NIGGA AND SAYIN HE GONE DO THIS AND THAT...KEEP IT 100..WHEN I HEARD HIM CALL HIMSELF A PRETTY BITCH 4 THE FIRST TIME...I COULDNT DIG THIS SHIT.IVE PROMOTED SOME NEGATIVE SHIT IN MY LIFE BUT IM JUST NOT DOWN WITH THE YOUTH MISLEADING THE YOUTH...THE TRUTH IS WHAT MATTERS...IMMA SPRINKLE HOLY WATER ON THAT NIGGA IF I SEE HIM...LOL