LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT'S HIS CLASSIFICATION?

• IDIOT RACIST?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • FAGGET RACIST?

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • RETARDED RACIST?

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2002
HE EMAILED ME THIS BS. IS HE RACIST?

Subj: EDJ
Date: 5/25/02 5:06:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

MAN, HOW IN THE FUK YOU gONNA LET SOME ESE DISRESPECT? IF A WHITEBOY CALLED YOU THE "N" WORD YOU BE READY TO SMASH WOULDN'T YOU? THEY DON'T RESPECT OUR WOMEN OR A LOT OF OUR CULTURE BUT THEY WANT TO TAKE OUR MUSIC. DON'T gET ME WRONg, I gOT MEXICAN IN ME, BUT THESE AMERICANIZED CHICANOS AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT WHITEBOYS WITH SPANISH LAST NAMES. THEY SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT.

Apr 25, 2002
What was racist? Him saying Whiteboy? I guess I really don't follow all his post to see what you folks are talking about. Maybe folks are probably misunderstanding.

Apr 25, 2002
RAVAGE said:
EDJ will B' EDJ, he just cant help it. What does he mean by "OUR WOMEN" does he mean white,black or mexican girls?
he means black gurls go to I Candy and you will see what i am talkin about!!!!

EDJ is coo with me and i am white.... so i dono wats crackin.... i seen some racist post from him but nuttin towards me...

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
shit. well. see the deal with me is im mexican and i say that when im around all my folks cuz thats how i grew up. I jus grew up with all the homies cuz the white folks didn't want me and all the hispanics in my town were sureno's whom i don't get a long with.(nah i don't claim nothin but i got into it with them. long story). I have yet....out of my 19 years on this earth ever had anyone of my folks get offended by what i say cuz most know me scince I was in elementary with them. in short. I think its all a matter of how you grew up. Im tryin to kick the habit of sayin it tho.

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
nah i ain votin. The poll is gay. EDJ is folks, I may not agree with some of the thangs he says but thats not gonna get me to hate him on a personal level. You gotta jus let that man express himself and his opinions cuz if you get mad at every little thing he says then your wasting your time and don't belong on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.