LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT'S HIS CLASSIFICATION?

• IDIOT RACIST?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • FAGGET RACIST?

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • RETARDED RACIST?

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Leatherfaced said:
nah i ain votin. The poll is gay. EDJ is folks, I may not agree with some of the thangs he says but thats not gonna get me to hate him on a personal level. You gotta jus let that man express himself and his opinions cuz if you get mad at every little thing he says then your wasting your time and don't belong on here.

Apr 25, 2002
Leatherfaced said:
You gotta jus let that man express himself and his opinions cuz if you get mad at every little thing he says then your wasting your time and don't belong on here.
^^^That's real. EDJ speak a lot of realness, it's just too blunt and radically put for most people to feel.

Apr 25, 2002
CRiTiCaL said:
MAN, HOW IN THE FUK YOU gONNA LET SOME ESE DISRESPECT? IF A WHITEBOY CALLED YOU THE "N" WORD YOU BE READY TO SMASH WOULDN'T YOU? THEY DON'T RESPECT OUR WOMEN OR A LOT OF OUR CULTURE BUT THEY WANT TO TAKE OUR MUSIC. DON'T gET ME WRONg, I gOT MEXICAN IN ME, BUT THESE AMERICANIZED CHICANOS AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT WHITEBOYS WITH SPANISH LAST NAMES. THEY SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT.
I'm still trying to find out whats racist about this? :rolleyes:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Re: Re: LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

WestAfrica2010 said:

I'm still trying to find out whats racist about this? :rolleyes:
Well,for starters he's using the word "whiteboy",which is a deragatory remark towards white people in general.Then he uses a stereotype,saying that "Americanized Chicanos" are like "whiteboys"(which apparently is horrible),and goes by a theory that all whites and "Americanized Chicanos" want to do is steal African American Culture,and that every white person and Chicano disrespects black women.If you can't find any racial disrespect behind his comments,maybe you follow the same beliefs,but just don't want to take the heat by announcing it here.Everyone knows there are evil and ignorant people of all races,but what EDJ does'nt seem to understand is...It's not EVERY person,of EVERY race outside of African Heritage trying to bring him down.Plain and Simple.....

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ is one funny bastard LOL

I don't see anything wrong with EDJ. As long as my name isnt mentioned in any of his so called "racial comments" then I'm not the least bit offended and neither should any of you.

May 22, 2002
Re: Re: Re: LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

BAMMER said:

Well,for starters he's using the word "whiteboy",which is a deragatory remark towards white people in general.Then he uses a stereotype,saying that "Americanized Chicanos" are like "whiteboys"(which apparently is horrible),and goes by a theory that all whites and "Americanized Chicanos" want to do is steal African American Culture,and that every white person and Chicano disrespects black women.If you can't find any racial disrespect behind his comments,maybe you follow the same beliefs,but just don't want to take the heat by announcing it here.Everyone knows there are evil and ignorant people of all races,but what EDJ does'nt seem to understand is...It's not EVERY person,of EVERY race outside of African Heritage trying to bring him down.Plain and Simple.....
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL TALK! THAT IGNORANT BASTARD SHOULD APOLOGIZE OR GET BANNED FROM THE SICCNESS!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

Latinum Bound said:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL TALK! THAT IGNORANT BASTARD SHOULD APOLOGIZE OR GET BANNED FROM THE SICCNESS!
He should get banned from the siccness for sending an email with the word "whiteboy" in it?

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Talk about ignorant...

May 22, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

Juan Million said:

He should get banned from the siccness for sending an email with the word "whiteboy" in it?

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Talk about ignorant...
PEEP GAME "JUAN" , IF UR HIS FAN COOL , KEEP SUCKING HIS DICK , BUT HE NEEDS TO GET BANNED FOR CONTINUOUSLY MAKING RACIST COMMENTS , THE BOARD DOES'NT NEED THAT SHIT , ITS A RAP BOARD , NOT NO RACIAL ISSUES TYPE SHIT. U SOUND IGNORANT U COCK SUCKER.

Apr 25, 2002
did you just learn the word ignorant? just calm down son, aint nobody on nobody's dick. Of course I wouldnt like it if someone called me a beaner, but if someone said "mexicans are beaners" or something like that, I wouldnt trip if it wasnt directed at me. EDJ is just speakin his mind and you shouldnt be takin it to the heart like a punk. I see why you dont agree with the way he thinks but you dont have to be childish and start a whole fuckin thread about him.

who's on who's dick...?

May 22, 2002
Juan Million said:
did you just learn the word ignorant? just calm down son, aint nobody on nobody's dick. Of course I wouldnt like it if someone called me a beaner, but if someone said "mexicans are beaners" or something like that, I wouldnt trip if it wasnt directed at me. EDJ is just speakin his mind and you shouldnt be takin it to the heart like a punk. I see why you dont agree with the way he thinks but you dont have to be childish and start a whole fuckin thread about him.

who's on who's dick...?

UR ON HIS DICK FAGGET ...PLUS IF SOME MUTHA FUCKA SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT LATINZ I WOULD FLASH , I BET UR TOO WEAK OF A MUTHA FUCKA TO DO THANGS. BUT I AINT GONNA WAISTE MY TIME WITH AN INTERNET RAPPER , EAT A DICK LITTLE BITCH.:devious:

May 22, 2002
MOST PEOPLE THAT CANT FIGHT BACK JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT , BUT I CAN FIGHT BACK AND KNOCK A MUTHA FUCKA OUT FOR A STUPID COMMENT , EVEN THO HE WASNT SPEAKING ON ME (IM NOT MEXICAN OR WHITE) IT STILL BOTHERS ME. SO GET OFF HIS DICK LIL KID , AND GROW SOME BALLS WHEN SOMEONE IS SPEAKING ON UR RACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.