LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT'S HIS CLASSIFICATION?

• IDIOT RACIST?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • FAGGET RACIST?

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • RETARDED RACIST?

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
how are you gonna call me a little kid when you cant even spell...

Originally posted by Latinum Bound
FAGGET
You're straight trippin if your gonna get all fiesty over some interent bullshit. Words are words, if EDJ's words hurt you so much I'm pretty sure you wouldnt be the victor of a scuffle. Stop tryna act hard! I could give two fucks what anyone says about "my race" and I could give three fucks about what anyone says about me, your words are only showing how much of a moron you are.

May 22, 2002
Juan Million said:
how are you gonna call me a little kid when you cant even spell...

You're straight trippin if your gonna get all fiesty over some interent bullshit. Words are words, if EDJ's words hurt you so much I'm pretty sure you wouldnt be the victor of a scuffle. Stop tryna act hard! I could give two fucks what anyone says about "my race" and I could give three fucks about what anyone says about me, your words are only showing how much of a moron you are.
GIVE A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY ABOUT UR RACE? UR A TRUE SQUARE! I AINT TAKING IT TO THE HEART SQUARE , IM SAYING , BITCHES LIKE YOU AND EDJ SHOULD BE KEEPING UR RACIST AND HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIEZ TO URSELF AND NOT TELL US ABOUT IT! UR A FUCKING HOMO. A 4TH FUCK IS , IM NOT INTERESTED IN LEARNIGN HOW TO SPELL FAGGET CORRECT , U FUCKING HOMO LMAOO:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
I'm neither racist nor homosexual and you are retarded for assuming so. You wanna know the difference between you and I? I'm tellin facts and you're nothin but fiction. All you do is make assumptions and make up dumb shit that isnt true. I'm throwin real insults at you and all you can come up with is...

U FUCKING HOMO
U SHOULD CHANGE UR FONT COLOR TO PINK U FAIRY
That's childish bullshit. If you want to insult me you will have to come up with alot more than that.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

Well,for starters he's using the word "whiteboy",which is a deragatory remark towards white people in general.Then he uses a stereotype,saying that "Americanized Chicanos" are like "whiteboys"(which apparently is horrible),
I forgot about this post..

what about the non-black folks on this board that use the word nigga? Thats the same as nigger, no difference. And thats a derogatory word for black people. Thats probably said way more on this board then white boy itself. And the word ain't use for "endearment.

maybe you follow the same beliefs,but just don't want to take the heat by announcing it here.Everyone knows there are evil and ignorant people of all races,but what EDJ does'nt seem to understand is...It's not EVERY person,of EVERY race outside of African Heritage trying to bring him down.Plain and Simple.....
What a crock of crap...Take heat? Puhhhhleeeassse!! I never hide my feelings, I say it like it is, if you're willing to challenge it then I am willing to argue. Ain't never been afraid to take heat because of my views. The more heat the more the better.

To tell you the truth I actually didn't read his letter clearly, I am just use to seeing people misintrepret EDJ's post as racist, and I come to defense on it. And from what I read EDJ has not said that every white person is trying to bring him down, he's usually specific.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: LETTING THE BOARD KNOW ABOUT EDJ

WestAfrica2010 said:
what about the non-black folks on this board that use the word nigga? Thats the same as nigger, no difference. And thats a derogatory word for black people. Thats probably said way more on this board then white boy itself. And the word ain't use for "endearment.
^real talk

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Alot of people have spoke on this topic,and it's tired.Africa,I said "maybe" you do,I did'nt say you feel the same way,either way it's all good and I'm glad you voiced your opinion,and I never wanted to argue,only discuss this matter.I personally have no problem with EDJ,and I think his racial feelings are a very small portion of what he brings to this board,so don't hate him..try to see where he's comin from and voice your side in an intelligent manner.God created all men equal!:classic:

also,I've never used the word "nigga" on this board,EVER.I'm not condoning the use of the word either,and nobody is saying that it's excepted,so I'm not sure why it's part of this discussion on EDJ's beliefs.It really has nothing to do with this topic,all I can say is it's disrespectful aswell.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
51ST OF ALL,
CRITICAL AND LATINUM BOUND IS SOME MARKS, AND FAKER THAN A MUTHA-FUKA TOO.

XCONDLY,
IF ALL YOU PEOPLE KNEW HOW THIS MUTHA-FUKA gOT MY NAME IN HIS MOUTH, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW HOW HE STARTED THIS RACIAL SHIT BY CALLIN' SISTAS "MAYATE" BITCHES. AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW "MAYATE" IS THE SPANISH EQUIVALENT FOR THE "N" WORD.

HE WAS FRUITY ENOUgH TO START A POST ABOUT THE HOMIE HERESY AND COMMENTIN' ON HIS EYEBROWS LIKE A FAg THAT HE IS. WHAT YOU EVEN WORRIED ABOUT ANOTHA MAN FOR? WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF BITCH-ASS MUTHA-FUKA.
AND THEN HIS HOMEBOY CRITICAL WHO CLAIMS HE BLAK COMES TO HIS RESCUE WITH HIS SELL-OUT ASS. IF YOU BLAK, HOW YOU gONNA LET SOMEBODY DISRESPECT YOUR RACE, WOMEN, AND PEOPLE? YOU ARE WEAK FOR THAT ONE. I E-MAILED HIM LIKE A MAN AND JUST LIKE A BITCH HE DON'T RESPOND BUT RATHER POST IT ON THE BOARD LIKE IT MEANS SOMETHIN'. gUESS WHAT BITCH-ASS NIggA(CRITICAL), I DIDN'T BITE MY TONgUE AND I DOUBT IF YOU IS A BROTHA. A REAL NIggA AIN'T gONNA COME LIKE THAT BUT FEEL WHAT I'M STRESSIN'.

SO IF N-E-BODY SHOULD BE BANNED IT SHOULD BE LATINUM BOUND FOR COMIN' WITH THE RACIAL SHIT FIRST AND THEN BEIN' TWO-FACED AND gET BUT HURT WHEN I SPEAK THE TRUTH ON SHIT. SO YOU THINK EVERY BLAK RAPPER IS A "MAYATE"? THEN QUIT LISTENIN' TO THE MUSIC BLAK FOLK DOMINATE AND CREATED.

AND CRITICAL SHOULD BE BANNED TOO FOR BEIN' A BITCH AND A SELLOUT(ASSUMIN' HE BLAK).

AND FOR THE RECORD,
I PROBABLY gOT MORE MEXICAN IN MY BLOOD THAN YOU LATINUM. SO SHUT YOUR BITCH-ASS ON UP CUZZ. IF YOU AND CRITICAL WERE MEN TO BE RESPECTED THEN YOU WOULD E-MAIL ME AND HANDLE THE SITUATION INSTEAD OF CRYIN' LIKE LITTLE PUSSIES, HOPIN' SOMEBODY WOULD BRINg YOU A TISSUE.

YAW SOME MARKS, ON MY HOOD. AND I WILL BE IN THE BAY, SO BOMB IF YOU SEE ME.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
HE WAS FRUITY ENOUgH TO START A POST ABOUT THE HOMIE HERESY AND COMMENTIN' ON HIS EYEBROWS LIKE A FAg THAT HE IS.
He's the one Heresy was talking about? LOL! That's just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.