LETS BENEFIT FROM EACHOTHER MY SICC BRUH-GOONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
who gives a shit where u live at or wut,.thats wut paypal/money orders and the mailman is for!...

but yea,.i do the storage auction thing on the side as a side hustle,so basically i get/got anything u need or prolly looking for!....man i come up on all kinds of shit!..ill post up some pics up later

Oct 10, 2009
who gives a shit where u live at or wut,.thats wut paypal/money orders and the mailman is for!...

but yea,.i do the storage auction thing on the side as a side hustle,so basically i get/got anything u need or prolly looking for!....man i come up on all kinds of shit!..ill post up some pics up later
ok then i need that bitch in your sig

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i rent/lease properties to people

if any siccness bruh-goons need to rent properties in the uk i'll help you out

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Mar 8, 2008
allcal, i aint sure how it is in the USA but anytime I see true religion jeans on a dude they look mad homo, no marty. them big ass horshoes stick out like a sore thumb, lookin ugly as hell.....maybe its cuz its always some rich white faggot rockin them with an abercrombie and fitch or ed hardy t shirt......double no marty...
i meant true religion jeans for women, bitches be loving them jeans.. Im trying to set up shop somewhere and sell clothes and have the pussu come to me hahaha 2 birds with one stone, cash + pussu = ;) the smooth business for many lucky ladies.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
hell yeah a hook up on a paint job is what i need right now...not lookin' for a top notch paint job or nothing just something decent for a playa playa price...