LETS BENEFIT FROM EACHOTHER MY SICC BRUH-GOONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
let me find out. it'll probably be dependent on how many you trying to get, cuz if it's a big number of posters I'mma have to put it in the system just so it ain't like there's hella paper missing. how many you lookin at getting ant what size (Inch by inch, 24"x36" is kinda standard) and I'll get at you with pricing this week.
just give me some numbers for different sizes and whatnot. my label has a lot of projects coming out this year so if i can get the joog on posters/flyers then that would make things easier

Jan 9, 2009
I work at a print shop, I know you need fliers & shit
ditto. except im in sd.
got the plug on all ur print needs. apparel and stickers included.

always on deck .college area we got gear for the low too.. diamond supply, expensive taste, famous, true religion, coogi, 501s. skateboards.. completes and accessories.

Mar 8, 2008
ditto. except im in sd.
got the plug on all ur print needs. apparel and stickers included.

always on deck .college area we got gear for the low too.. diamond supply, expensive taste, famous, true religion, coogi, 501s. skateboards.. completes and accessories.
Im thinking of starting a carpet cleaning side business and if and when i get it up and running ill hook up my fellow bruh goons..

Grapes, do you sell them jeans in a clothing store or are you a dealer that sells them by the pallet? what kind of playa price you talking about for true religion ? bitches be loving those..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Help ur fellow siccness member out

u work at mcdonalds? u got the food plug

u work at bestbuy? employee discount plug

how can we benefit from eachother?

I take pictures

i will def hook up my siccness people with a fat ass joog

so what can yall bring to the table?
good idea... because if anybody's cell phone contract is about to be up, they need to get at me

i still need to set up the page though

::

Sep 29, 2003
allcal, i aint sure how it is in the USA but anytime I see true religion jeans on a dude they look mad homo, no marty. them big ass horshoes stick out like a sore thumb, lookin ugly as hell.....maybe its cuz its always some rich white faggot rockin them with an abercrombie and fitch or ed hardy t shirt......double no marty...

May 18, 2008
I work for Furgoson Waterworks I sell pipe anything 4 inch and bigger
I have the big boy pipe if yall need some i can lay it real good