LETS BENEFIT FROM EACHOTHER MY SICC BRUH-GOONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Help ur fellow siccness member out

u work at mcdonalds? u got the food plug

u work at bestbuy? employee discount plug

how can we benefit from eachother?

I take pictures

i will def hook up my siccness people with a fat ass joog

so what can yall bring to the table?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hell naw I don' work in the west, I work in the city at a good shop. we print mainly blueprints or high res posters but we got the small format color machines to print fliers & cards (just gotta chop them down to size). my company also does banners and boards and random shit like that, but I'd just get discount not hella joog on that big shit cuz I'd have to send it to another shop.

Oct 10, 2009
hell naw I don' work in the west, I work in the city at a good shop. we print mainly blueprints or high res posters but we got the small format color machines to print fliers & cards (just gotta chop them down to size). my company also does banners and boards and random shit like that, but I'd just get discount not hella joog on that big shit cuz I'd have to send it to another shop.
might holla at cha pimp for some biz cards see its my pops bizznazz so im like semi-ceo plus pops be happy as fuck if i get us some dope new bizz cards with gloss prints

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
like, album/dvd/movie posters? whats the pricing lookin like on that?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
like, album/dvd/movie posters? whats the pricing lookin like on that?
let me find out. it'll probably be dependent on how many you trying to get, cuz if it's a big number of posters I'mma have to put it in the system just so it ain't like there's hella paper missing. how many you lookin at getting ant what size (Inch by inch, 24"x36" is kinda standard) and I'll get at you with pricing this week.