Legalize Marijuana?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
im all 4 it N YES I DO SMOKE WEED BUT ITZ NOT ONLY CUZ OF DAT

only because weed is known to cure alot of thingz but da only thing holding back da legalization iz da big corporate medical companies who sell shit dat doesnt help cure u

Sep 17, 2007
i smoke reguardless of the law.. but as far as legalizing it i say hell naw. cuz then amatuer ass growers will pop up everywhere. thinkin they gone get rich of weed. when really they gonna be growin 1990 bammer ass weed. the streets would be flooded with bullshit. i think it being illegal gives it that edge. and the potent icky sticky comes from love and care...lol

Dec 7, 2005

ITS A FUCKIN PLANT, PEOPLE CANT OVERDOSE ON IT EVEN IF THEY TRIED, ITS SAFER THAN PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, AND IT HELPS MORE THAN IT HURTS, ITS RETARDED TO KEEP IT ILLEGAL THATS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT BAD, OTHER THAN THE FAGGOT ASS HATERS THAT TAKE PEOPLES FREEDOM JUST CUZ THEY DONT LIKE "DOPE", MARIJUANA IS HARMLESS

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i smoke reguardless of the law.. but as far as legalizing it i say hell naw. cuz then amatuer ass growers will pop up everywhere. thinkin they gone get rich of weed. when really they gonna be growin 1990 bammer ass weed. the streets would be flooded with bullshit. i think it being illegal gives it that edge. and the potent icky sticky comes from love and care...lol
How you figure that? If legalized, the government would be making the money, not the dealers, dont think that only bammer is gonna get sold, u know they gonna sell the good shit,and grow the good shit too, and sell it slightly higher than reg shit (think liquor)

Nov 21, 2007
How you figure that? If legalized, the government would be making the money, not the dealers, dont think that only bammer is gonna get sold, u know they gonna sell the good shit,and grow the good shit too, and sell it slightly higher than reg shit (think liquor)
i have to disagree. if it was legal, nobody would be buying it if u can just grow it in a backyard.

Mar 5, 2006
yae but ppl would start growing it and it wouldnt be flooded with shit weed..like u could grow sum potent ass dank urself it it were legal... then ud have ur own stash..
but its NOT gonna happen............
its fine the way it is but if it were legalized i think it would be easier to find dank..and cheaper..cuz everyone could grow..

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i could grow it and bomb ass trees from oakland and 5.0 cant tell me shit, just last week they pulled me over smelled weed in da car asked if i had any said yes and showed em my card they gave it back to me and let me go

Nov 21, 2007
i could grow it and bomb ass trees from oakland and 5.0 cant tell me shit, just last week they pulled me over smelled weed in da car asked if i had any said yes and showed em my card they gave it back to me and let me go
my card expired a while ago but yeah, I got pulled over hella times smellin like dank and shit and they dont give a fuck.