Legalize Marijuana?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i have to disagree. if it was legal, nobody would be buying it if u can just grow it in a backyard.
yae but ppl would start growing it and it wouldnt be flooded with shit weed..like u could grow sum potent ass dank urself it it were legal... then ud have ur own stash..
but its NOT gonna happen............
its fine the way it is but if it were legalized i think it would be easier to find dank..and cheaper..cuz everyone could grow..
Good point, but if they were to legalize it and "commercialize" it, Im willing to bet they would outlaw growing it... And Monopolize off what they are growing and distrobuting....

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
PIGS REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DANK UNLESS YOU HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OR THEY WANT TO BE DICKS
^^^^^unless ur in oakland Cops can be dicks they still took our weed onces da cop said he had his card too i told em to show it to me and he said he doesn't bring it to work i was Like sure buddie ur just trying to keep our weed he said it was better then a ticket

Dec 7, 2005
^^^^^unless ur in oakland Cops can be dicks they still took our weed onces da cop said he had his card too i told em to show it to me and he said he doesn't bring it to work i was Like sure buddie ur just trying to keep our weed he said it was better then a ticket
OHH YEAH 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 THEY'LL KEEP YOUR DANK OR MAKE YOU GRIND IT UP UNDER FOR FOOT, BUT LIKE THE PIG SAID AT LEAST YOU DONT GET A TICKET OR GO TO JAIL, A DUB OR TENSION AINT SHIT ANYWAYS WHEN I GOT THE REST OF MY STASH AT THE PAD

Dec 7, 2005
Good point, but if they were to legalize it and "commercialize" it, Im willing to bet they would outlaw growing it... And Monopolize off what they are growing and distrobuting....
IF THAT HAPPENS PEOPLE WILL STILL GROW CUZ THE MASS PRODUCED WEED WOULD BE SOME BULLSHIT DIRT WEED. MOST MASS PRODUCED PRODUCTS ARE SHIT, DONT FEED YOUR DOG PEDIGREE.

Mar 5, 2006
yea probly and they put tax on it n hsit..but they wouldnt be able to bust every lil grow op.

Dec 7, 2005
ITS SOME KILL CAUSE HOW AND WHERE ITS GROWN/HARVESTED, IF THEY MASS PRODUCE IT IT ISNT GOING TO BE GROWN/HARVESTED THE SAME AS IT WOULD BE BY GROWERS WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I THINK THEY'LL PROBALLY DO THE SAME SHIT THEY DO WITH CIGARETTES IF MJ WAS LEGAL, PUT 1/2 GOOD DANK AND THE OTHER HALF BAMMER, OLD "MARIJUANA CIGARETTES", AND OTHER FILLERS IN PRE-ROLLED JOINTS

May 4, 2006
i think it should be legal not just kuz i smoke it but i mean it helps alot of people. who remembers back in them old ass days alcohol was illegal till they made it legal well. weed and the alcohol is the same. they wont over doze you. the only thing keeping it from being legal is the dumb mufuckas who get caught doing dumb ass shit while they on it. same with alcohol but fuck it make it legal that way the prisons wont be filled up with foos getting caught with it. but fuck it thats just my opinion and if some one else said this i didint read every ones post i just typed my opinion.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
word, diz shyt iz bulshyt dey neda leagleyezz wed four uz all i rember smokeing bak n da day to wen da copz fuk wit us dey dont nver trip dey jus let uz smoke n shyt

May 4, 2006
word, diz shyt iz bulshyt dey neda leagleyezz wed four uz all i rember smokeing bak n da day to wen da copz fuk wit us dey dont nver trip dey jus let uz smoke n shyt

hahaha, calm down mija..... you wont smoke because youll choke like a little bitch. and na bitch i wont say some gay shit like that and i see wer you tryna go with this gay shit. ya punk ass always tryna start some.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yuu hecka dum blud, dat dum shyt yuu kneed two git i smook mre den yuu eva had yuu dnt evan kno shyt blud yuu hecka dum blud

Jun 5, 2004
im all 4 it N YES I DO SMOKE WEED BUT ITZ NOT ONLY CUZ OF DAT

only because weed is known to cure alot of thingz
i think it should be legal not just kuz i smoke it but i mean it helps alot of people.

u know they gonna sell the good shit,and grow the good shit too, and sell it slightly higher than reg shit (think liquor)
who remembers back in them old ass days alcohol was illegal till they made it legal

It will change issues on the streets no doubt and the populations in the prison system
fuck it make it legal that way the prisons wont be filled up with foos getting caught with it.

but fuck it thats just my opinion and if some one else said this i didint read every ones post i just typed my opinion.
u swear to god u didnt read anybodys post... lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol he just took together what every1 said, and put it in his own retarded way trynna look smart for once but... he gets a