Legalize Marijuana?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
^ well yea i 4got to put that shit on here but i mean weed is safer than alcohoal but im saying why if alcohol fucks some one up more why is it legal mite as well make weed legal to.

May 4, 2006
yuu hecka dum blud, dat dum shyt yuu kneed two git i smook mre den yuu eva had yuu dnt evan kno shyt blud yuu hecka dum blud
dam. real talk yo gay ass is doing to much you stupid bitch fuck get a life move on homo dont worry bout what im writing or how i spell it bitch quit ridin dick. foo fuck you and all them lick asses going along with you. you always trying to say something smart like you somebody bitch shit you keep trying to clown on me like you really would if you saw me on the streets.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
dam. real talk yo gay ass is doing to much you stupid bitch fuck get a life move on homo dont worry bout what im writing or how i spell it bitch quit ridin dick. foo fuck you and all them lick asses going along with you. you always trying to say something smart like you somebody bitch shit you keep trying to clown on me like you really would if you saw me on the streets.
LOL all them lick asses going along with me? so youre also talking shit to bonekrusher408, antoniog831, and more than half of the people who post on ECCR?

LOL shut the fuck up, ur lil 17 year old ass aint bout shit kid

May 4, 2006
all you do is talk shit on the net if you really wanna see what iam all about ill PM you my adress and everything come see me and this 17 year old yungsta will show you what iam all about bitch. and lick asses is the ones that licking your ass i dont know who they are but all the ones that quote my shit like you.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL, and with that you are a netbanger, getting butthurt over the internet, im sorry but id rather not get locked up for stomping out a kid

Dec 25, 2003
1. The government is not going to sell an intoxicant.

2. Weed stunts emotional development.

3. It has a deleterious effect on the brains of children exposed to the smoke.

4. It can trigger neuroses and psychoses in people with a predisposition.

Dec 7, 2005
1. The government is not going to sell an intoxicant.
I DONT THINK THEY'LL MIND AS LONG AS THEY ARE GETTING THEIR CUT

2. Weed stunts emotional development.
HMMM MAYBE THATS WHY I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS

3. It has a deleterious effect on the brains of children exposed to the smoke.
DONT HOT BOX WHEN THERE ARE KIDS AROUND

4. It can trigger neuroses and psychoses in people with a predisposition.
BUT IT HELPS PEOPLE WITH A.D.D AND AUTISM. JUST LIKE YOU WOULDNT LET A PREGNANT WOMAN DRINK, DONT LET SOMEONE WITH A PREDISPOSITION BLAZE

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ yep.

Just like alcohol, it causes plenty of problems, but also gives tons and tons of money to the government (taxes, sales, and DUIs LOL)

May 4, 2006
LOL, and with that you are a netbanger, getting butthurt over the internet, im sorry but id rather not get locked up for stomping out a kid
stomp me out hahahaha ok!!!!!!:cool: na i dont think you will real talk but fuck it im not net bangin ok foo ima just let it go im tierd of coming on here to arguee with you so whatever you could keep arguing and shit but fuck it. its gay im just letting you know dont trip bout ma spelling aight .

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i aintz neva waz evan tripin of you spellan blud but na ay you say dat earler den u com bak N her N ack lyk a bytch

May 4, 2006
kuz you keep running ya mouth like a little bitch on here thats all you do. why kuz u aint got a life. aint got shit to do besides sit on the computer and try to look smart like a little bitch you are

May 4, 2006
i aintz neva waz evan tripin of you spellan blud but na ay you say dat earler den u com bak N her N ack lyk a bytch

LOOK AT ME IM CHREE YOU MISSPELLD ALOT. YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

hahaha fucking fag get a life REAL TALK just dont worry bout how i spell shit and fuck off and mind ya own bitch. you worry bout ma spelling like its you typing it bitch.