Latinos VS. Blacks In Southern Cali Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
SOUTHERN CALI IT GETS ON AND CRACKIN WITH THE LATINOS VS BLACKS... FIGHTS LIKE THAT BROKE OUT WHEN I USED TO GO TO SCHOOL LEFT AND RIGHT... SCHOOL ON LOCK DOWN... HOMIES PACKED HEAT AND ENDED UP KILLIN A FEW... HAD STRAPS PULLED OUT ON ME BY BLACKS BUT NEVER BUSTED... SHIT GETS CRAZY... OVER IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA SOME SURENOS FROM VCKSR X3 ENDED UP SHOOTING UP A HOUSE THAT WAS OWNED BY A BLACK FAMILY AND MADE THEM MOVE CAUSE THEY DIDNT WANNA BE APART OF IT... SHITS CRAZY... IT WAS CALMING DOWN FOR A LIL WHILE... BUT WHEN THIS SHIT BROKE OUT MORE FIGHTS BEEN BREAKIN OUT WITH LATINOS AND BLACKS

Mar 12, 2005
In Stockton that was the Case too, on my last year of high school. Blacks versus Mexicans, then Nortenos and Blacks teamed up against Scraps and Other Mexicans, and whenever one side couldn't trust the other, it would shift in power. Shit has gotten ridiculous, but it's only a problem within the Pen and low lifes, so I aint trippin.

Oct 6, 2005
So Cal is crazy... Fools should leave that shit on the yard... Let the B's, C's and 13's blast each other into darkness... But leave the kids, hard working parents, and honest citizens out of this madness... In the 60's The Brown Berets and the Black Panthers were allies (What happened?)... Where are the political leaders, the elders, community activists?