Latinos VS. Blacks In Southern Cali Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Beats me, I was just trying to show an example how some Older Generations of "browns" view modern Nubian/African American/Blacks. I may have typed it, but not my words. This one OG I knew from the 70s used to always talk about how the 70s Blacks acted proper and White, and not ebonic coonish, Beats me. That's what he said, because his wife is black, and he uses Ebonic Coons in reference to modern blacks.

Aug 6, 2006
STOCKTONE said:
Beats me, I was just trying to show an example how some Older Generations of "browns" view modern Nubian/African American/Blacks. I may have typed it, but not my words. This one OG I knew from the 70s used to always talk about how the 70s Blacks acted proper and White, and not ebonic coonish, Beats me. That's what he said, because his wife is black, and he uses Ebonic Coons in reference to modern blacks.
That's a creative phrase (not).. And why do you keep calling us "Nubians", that's an ancient ethnic group, we (Africans in America) for the most part aren't descendant from Nubians..

Aug 6, 2006
^Aight, it's coo, ignore the question. Wasn't startin shit, just had to ask coz that's like me going around calling Mexican Americans "Aztecs" or something, just strikes me as odd, but whateva.. It seems so very obvious that so many people don't understand blacks..

Aug 8, 2003
CRIMINAL_909 said:
WHY WOULD SOMEBODY BE PROUD OF THIS SHIT???
enserio said:
Because first of all, you sounded giddy as fuck taling about "We get it crackin' down here..." in one of your opening posts. Secondly, when you get to "bangin" (netbanging, that is) against black people, you get to saying shit like this:
CRIMINAL_909 said:
U TOLD MY ANCESTORS... THEN WE PUNKED U AND MADE U OUR SLAVES... HAHAHA!!!
exactly.. glad it wasnt just me who caught on to how some of these foolz gloat over this shit..

Oct 31, 2005
STOCKTONE said:
Because you southerners have this one sided notion that Chicanos are above "mayates" "llantas" "terrons" as you would call them. Don't front like I said, and you southerners clown us northerners for kicking it or associating ourselves with blacks, so in the process we are considered Nigger lovers from you Southerners, so please don't front.
YOUR A NORTENO AGAIN??? I THOUGHT U WERE A FOLLOWER OF GOD

Oct 31, 2005
HOW DID I GET EXPOSED??? CAUSE SOME WEENIE ASS MA'FUCKAS TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK UP MY OLD POST... NOT REALLY MAYNE... BUT U GOT A LOT OF NERVE TO BE TALKIN... SAYIN ALL THIS SHIT "U SHOULD FOLLOW GOD" AND WHAT NOT... BUT YET IN UR MIND UR A NORTENO STILL... WHICH ONE R U??? A NORTENO OR A FOLLOWER OF GOD??? U CANT BE BOTH

Oct 31, 2005
TROLL said:
exactly.. glad it wasnt just me who caught on to how some of these foolz gloat over this shit..

I SAID WHAT I SAID... BUT IF "NIGGAS" GON COME AT ME... TALKIN BAD BOUT MY RAZA... U EXPECT ME NOT TO SAY ANYTHING??? COME ON MAYNE THAT SHIT DOWN HERE DONT SLIDE

Oct 31, 2005
STOCKTONE said:
Damn, foo you got bad comprehension, figures because you're my age. You aint even a sureno to question me. Yes, I'm a hypocrite.

HAHAHA U WEENIE ASS MA'FUCKA... COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY... SO U HAD TO COMMENT BOUT MY COMPREHENSION

Jun 15, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:

HAHAHA U WEENIE ASS MA'FUCKA... COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY... SO U HAD TO COMMENT BOUT MY COMPREHENSION
You have been called out so many times in the SoCal forum for being a non-stripe wearing, I-suck-cock-if-youre-brown-and-got-a-hit-out, that you should not even attempt to even come back in this thread.

It took nothing but a look on the second page of your posts to find something that proves you're racist, PERIOD.

If someone talks down about my peoples, I don't talk down about theirs to get back. I've lived in these southern cali streets longer than your Miklo ass has, and have never been in a "race riot". Act hard and post in blue of you want, those of us in the SoCal forum know better, cabrona.

May 9, 2002
enserio said:
You have been called out so many times in the SoCal forum for being a non-stripe wearing, I-suck-cock-if-youre-brown-and-got-a-hit-out, that you should not even attempt to even come back in this thread.

It took nothing but a look on the second page of your posts to find something that proves you're racist, PERIOD.

If someone talks down about my peoples, I don't talk down about theirs to get back. I've lived in these southern cali streets longer than your Miklo ass has, and have never been in a "race riot". Act hard and post in blue of you want, those of us in the SoCal forum know better, cabrona.
I remember the very first post by Criminal_909, it was racially driven against black folks. I was the first person in that thread say something, but he was very proud to be a "miate hater".

May 9, 2002
enserio said:
It's not a simple fact, and I'm telling you that you know not of what you speak of. I ain't mad homie, but I believe you're making conjecture off of some inside shit and applying it to all of SoCal as a whole.
It did come off that way, but I think Stocktone meant Sur's IN GENERAL, even though its not all Sur's.

But He is on the right track as far as Norteno's and Black's getting along, at least inthe Bay. Matter of fact, I;ve seen my fair share of Nortenos sayin "nigga" like its goin out of style, especially on this site.

Not to mention, the collaberations between Latin and black rappers in Northern Cali is adundant, Mac Dre's "Romped Out Norteno" comes to mind. And what about Darkroom Family (from the Valley)? There was 3 very prominent black rappers in that group, one of which is Young Droop. He was a front man for the Moniroty Militia on Darkroom.

It seems to me, even though I am an outsider looking in, that latins, esepcially Nortenos, and blacks have little tension, in the Bay at least. Maybe there are turf wars between some latin and black factions in Nor Cal, but you never see it publicized like the ongoing turf wars in So Cal between latin gangs and black gangs.