L.A. Noire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I keep reading conflicting views so I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. I already have my gme paid for, but I'm having buyers remores and haven't even cracked it open yet.
I can dig it. Just me personally this ain't my type of game. Solving crimes in the 1940s?! That era annoys me for starters..
Ill wait till gta 5 and saints row the third because I thought this game was gonna be like that but based on the 40s. I thought I was gonna be runnin around clappin niggas with tommy guns lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
nerd alert.

i remember going on newgrounds when it was the hottest shit ever and playing those escape games and that one where your a detective and try to figure out the truth..this game seems dope as fuck which is why i shall cop it. right on heresy

i
props i remember those games

newgrounds was the shit

remember a game called ray, and you were some dude on a mission

Oct 3, 2006
IGN usually reserve the 9's and 10's for Halo and COD. However, I've recently seen indie games get good reviews so they may be changing.

Don't get this game if you're going in looking for GTA/RDR. If anyone is looking for something like ME, Heavy Rain and a little bit of the elements from GTA/RDR tossed in go for it.
I loved Heavy Rain, I'll most likely buy this sometime this week

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
got it..pictures to be uploaded for proof.

i dont know what help i can be but let me know if i may be of any assistance heresy

before i jump to it i picture this to be like an interactive maltese falcon or some sort..love that movie so i already know i will dig this

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
not sure yet..im on my third case. just interrogated someone and now was told to by two suits.

i hope he wasnt implying my choice of wardrobe wasnt up to standards because to that i say "fuck you chief"

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Been playing for a few hours now. Really like this game. Don't expect a GTA style game though. You can run over people but not kill them. It's kind of funny to watch actually lol. Once you're a detective the cases take pretty long. Anywhere from 30 mins (if you skip driving and side missions) to 2 hours if you take your time. But no you don't get a home. You start off at the police station each time.