L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THERE'S RACIST NORTENOS...THERE'S RACIST BLACKS...

NONE OF IT IS RIGHT...

BUT YOU DONT LUMP PEOPLE IN ONE BIG SHIT PILE...

US OLDER CATS CAN DISTINGUISH...STREET SHIT FROM PEN SHIT...AND SO ON.

BUT TO BE HONEST,YOU STILL GOT ALOT TO LEARN HOMIE.

Jul 18, 2007
Straight sucka shit shooting someone in the back or an innocent person. Even if dude was a blood he had bowed down already by walking away. On the other hand the pops is pulling some racist shit. How about filing a petition to help rid his city of all gangs.
"That's not what happened. This is what I believe happened.

Pedro Espinoza saw Jamiel Shaw walking west on 21st Street when he was the passenger in a car driving in the same direction. He noticed Shaw walking with a red belf and red sneakers looking what if referred as "flamed out." This came out in the trial about being "flamed out" which mean wearing red.

Espinoza went down 5th Ave to Juan Torres house which was his friend and happened to be a neighbor to Shaw. Torres live in a back house and was not home. So when Espinoza was told by Torres father he was not home, he made his way back to the car that was being driven by Yisenia Sanchez and it was double parked in the street waiting. When Espinoza returned to the car, Shaw who was on 21st Street was now on 5th Ave walking in his direction.

He approached Shaw and asked him "where are you from?" According to the police report, which did not come out in the trial, Shaw replied, "Rollin 20s Blood" and then he shot him. He also asked Espinoza "where are you from" or he may have said, "where are they from." Chrystale Miles, Jamiel's girlfriend, told the police that Shaw was a Blood but then in court she denied it.

Then Pedro shot Shaw in the stomach one time, and Shaw fell down to the ground where the curb and the street come together. Then Pedro walked around and shot Jamiel a second time in the head while Shaw tried to cover his head. The second bullet went right through Jamiel's hand and into his head. "

Jul 18, 2007
its more of a gang thing then any racial thing..if u knew ur shit u'd know 18 st beefin with mostly all bloods on their side...smh at people thinkin all south siders hate blacks..if u dont understand the politics goin on in a certain area then don't speak on it like u know it all..

Feb 7, 2006
18th beefin with bloods, but homeboy is talking about a general undercurrent and sometimes really in your face bordering on white supremacy type shit you hear see from the southside camp. I think the internet fucked it up. its like you go on the internet and you see too much racist shit from southsiders its like of all the minority gangs in Cali they be sayin the most racist BS. and of course me being from LA I know mexicans and eses who we all cool but then you see some other shit and you like this how these fools really feel.

Jul 18, 2007
^ yea i feel u cause i seen some of the same shit too but the ppl who only focus on that make it seem like blacks are in danger everytime they step out the house lol..which is true but not cause no mexicans, they got a better chance being killed by they own ppl..

i got a cousin that stays in watts, aint tryna get into specifics but he stay on 97th n juniper if u knw what hood that is then u knw whats up..and his hood coexists with a black hood..same blocks and evrything, so when i see foo's hollarin all this "southside is the kkk" type shit im just like, slow it down homie it dont even go down like that out there...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THERE ARE LOTS OF FACTORS...

GEOGRAPHICS,POLITICS,RIVALRIES,CULTURE, AND OTHER VARIABLES.

YOU GOTTA REMEMBER...SURENOS BEEF WITH EACH OTHER.

SO TO WAR WITH OTHER RACES ISNT SHIT.

I LAUGH WHEN NORTENOS TRY TO ACT LIKE THEIR PART OF THE NAACP...

WHEN DEEP DOWN ,THEIR JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER MEXICANS...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Didn't a lil black girl get killed by some scraps a couple of years back. This should be a lesson to those brothas who bang scrap gangs up here in northern Cali. You guys are backing up people that in the pen consider your color an enemy and who align themselves with the whites. Straight sucka shit shooting someone in the back or an innocent person. Even if dude was a blood he had bowed down already by walking away. On the other hand the pops is pulling some racist shit. How about filing a petition to help rid his city of all gangs. What does he think only Latino gangs commit crime.
DAMN, BRO... ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU DONT KNOW SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS IN L.A... AND YOU DONT KNOW SHIT WHEN IT COME TO THE FACTS OF THIS SHOOTING... LIKE YOUVE BEEN TOLD ALREADY, THERE ARE RACIST PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS AND DENOMINATIONS, AND SIDES FOR THAT MATTER...

IF YOU REALLY WANT WHAT I SAY TO HIT HOME, ILL TELL YOU LIKE THIS... THERE WAS PLENTY OF FOLKS, NORTH SIDERS, WHITES, AND FILIPINOS, THAT ARE CLOSE TO ME FROM THE BURG WHO ONLY USED DEROGATORY REMARKS IN DESCRIBING TO ME THE FACTS AND HAPPENINGS OF THE NIGHT WHEN THE CUDDIE LUPE PASSED AWAY... SO MISS ME WIT ALL THAT BULLSHIT, PATNA...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Keep it real. Southern Mexicans are 1 of the most racist motha fuckas. You even call nortenos Nigg@& lovers cuz they affiliate with brothas. You guys be on here real fake. Keep it 100. How many times u drop the n bomb in your hood.
I SAY NIGGA ALL THE TIME, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF WHERE IM FROM... WHAT, YOU THINK ALL SUR CAL RAZA TALK LIKE IF WE'RE STARRING IN AMERICAN ME???

ASK THE HOMIE PETE THE GREEK ABOUT ME...

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
LOS ANGELES -- Four high-ranking members of an entrenched criminal street gang were found guilty Friday afternoon of participating in a racketeering enterprise responsible for the September, 2007 shooting of a street vendor near MacArthur Park that resulted in the murder of a 3-week-old infant.

Following an eight-week trial, a federal jury convicted the four defendants, three of whom are members of the Columbia Lil' Cycos (CLCS), which is a "clique" of the 18th Street gang.

After being found guilty of a host of federal offenses, all four defendants now face potential sentences of life without parole in federal prison.

The four defendants found guilty today are: Eduardo Hernandez, 35; Vladimir Iraheta, 31; Leonidas Iraheta, 31; Javier Perez, 35.

The four convicted today were among 43 members and associates of the CLCS Organization who were charged in a 2009 federal racketeering indictment that alleged acts of violence, narcotics distribution, money laundering and violent crimes in aid of racketeering (VICAR).

The charged defendants included attorney Isaac Guillen, who laundered over $1.3 million in drug and extortion proceeds on behalf of the CLCS Organization and Mexican Mafia member Francisco "Puppet" Martinez.

With today's guilty verdicts, a total of 37 people have been convicted in the case investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Los Angeles Police Department.

"The results in this case are proof that the members and the leaders of the 18th Street Gang will be held accountable for the violence and intimidation they use in their efforts to terrorize the law-abiding residents of the City of Los Angeles," said United States Attorney André Birotte Jr.

"The members of the 18th Street Gang, including those convicted today, thought that they controlled neighborhoods and territory within this City. Today's verdicts prove otherwise, and law enforcement at every level will work together to continue to make our streets safe."

According to court documents and evidence presented at trial, the CLCS Organization used violence and intimidation to control narcotics distribution in an area adjoining MacArthur Park in the Westlake District of Los Angeles.

Under the orders of gang leadership, narcotics suppliers and street dealers paid "rent" -- typically a percentage of proceeds from the sale of narcotics -- in exchange for permission from the CLCS Organization to sell narcotics in the organization's territory.

Those who paid rent received the exclusive authorization to sell narcotics in CLCS Organization territory, as well as protection from rivals. Street vendors operating in CLCS Organization territory were also required to pay rent to the organization in order to be allowed to sell their wares near MacArthur Park.

Evidence presented at trial showed that Vladimir and Leonidas Iraheta and Eduardo Hernandez were making thousands of dollars a week extorting the street vendors. The failure or refusal to pay rent and otherwise follow the gang's rules would result in retribution, including acts of violence.

A street vendor who refused to make a $50 rent payment to the CLCS Organization was targeted by members of the gang in a shooting on September 15, 2007. Although the man survived despite being shot four times, a 3-week-old infant sitting in a stroller next to the vendor was struck and killed.

The four defendants found guilty today are scheduled to be sentenced in September.

Jan 12, 2010
First of Homie you don't know what the fuck I know. From the age of 12-17 my mom would ship me off to la in the summer to keep me away from my brother n the gang banging. Majority of the gangsters that I came across were racist as fuck. My own family would get on me about being a "mayatero". I don't know how the homie lupes (RIP) name got involved. I didn't say only southerners are racist. I said majority of them are. Theres a fucking diffrrence. I know alot of the same people you know from the burg. Shit my wife grew up in parkside with damn near all your cousins. Talking bout politics. C'mon ya act like its not n issue. Be real. Miss me with that other shit.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
First of Homie you don't know what the fuck I know. From the age of 12-17 my mom would ship me off to la in the summer to keep me away from my brother n the gang banging. Majority of the gangsters that I came across were racist as fuck. My own family would get on me about being a "mayatero". I don't know how the homie lupes (RIP) name got involved. I didn't say only southerners are racist. I said majority of them are. Theres a fucking diffrrence. I know alot of the same people you know from the burg. Shit my wife grew up in parkside with damn near all your cousins. Talking bout politics. C'mon ya act like its not n issue. Be real. Miss me with that other shit.
WHAT PART OF L.A. DID YOU GO TO??? YOU MUSTA WENT TO A NICE PART IF YOUR MOMS SENT YOU TO GET AWAY FROM GANGBANGIN IN PITTSBURG... AND IT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE WEST SIDE OR SOUTH CENTRAL, ILL TELL YOU THAT MUCH... NOWADAYS, ESPECIALLY... TAKE A STROLL THROUGH CERTAIN BLOCKS, AND YOULL SEE THAT CERTAIN SUR HOODS CLICK UP WITH CERTAIN BLACK HOODS TO GO AT IT WITH EACH OTHER'S ENEMIES... SO, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARENT UP ON THE LATEST IN THESE L.A. STREETS, OR ANY SUR CAL STREETS FOR THAT MATTER...

AND I MENTIONED THE HOMIE SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE WERE REACTING TO THE RUMORS ABOUT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED, AND HOW FOLKS FROM ALL OVER BE ON THAT DEROGATORY NAME CALLIN, RACIST SHIT... YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE PEOPLE DOWN HERE ARE THE ONLY ONES DOIN THAT...