L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
SYDAL YOU GOOD PEOPLES HOMIE, I GOT RESPECT FOR THE WAY YOU THINK BRO. MUCH RESPECT. THIS WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF THE WORLD THOUGHT THAT LOGICAL. THIS THREAD JUST SHOWS WHEN IT COMES TO GANG SHIT, HOOD SHIT. NO ONE IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AND EVERYONE GON BUMP HEADS. IF THIS THREAD WAS A ROOM WITH REAL PEOPLE, THERE WOULD BE ALOTTA DEAD BODIES EVEN THE NON BANGERS WOULD BE SMASHIN CAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF IGNORANCE POSED.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
SYDAL YOU GOOD PEOPLES HOMIE, I GOT RESPECT FOR THE WAY YOU THINK BRO. MUCH RESPECT. THIS WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF THE WORLD THOUGHT THAT LOGICAL. THIS THREAD JUST SHOWS WHEN IT COMES TO GANG SHIT, HOOD SHIT. NO ONE IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AND EVERYONE GON BUMP HEADS. IF THIS THREAD WAS A ROOM WITH REAL PEOPLE, THERE WOULD BE ALOTTA DEAD BODIES EVEN THE NON BANGERS WOULD BE SMASHIN CAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF IGNORANCE POSED.
Thanks fam, I appreciate it. I wish more cats would think this way when it came to the streets, we might be in a better place. I've thought about public speaking and shit...because even though I've never banged, I've witnessed it and the violence has affected me...and I have ex-knuckleheads that used to do dirt that want to speak, too. We all used to be violent, just not to the extreme of shootin' folks. The only thing that has prevented me from speaking is, I know somebody will try to shut me up if I do it...and I'm not ready for all that, lol.

Jan 5, 2006
that drive by rule doesnt really work.. it has a loophole.. i think it was something like you have to be outside the car so people would just get out, 2 feet on the pavement shoot and get in and drive off.

Feb 7, 2006
I feel the exact opposite, but we're all saying the same shit. Everyone (Slicc Ricc, me, you) feels more comfortable with their people and the side they grew up on, but we all know LA's where it's at..

I can't imagine living anywhere else..
yeah you right, its all about LA despite all the bullshit...fuck everywhere else, nah Im playin, not really

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DAMN BEEN FIVE YEARS AND TRIAL IS BARELY STARTING!!!

I KNOW A YEAR OR TWO IS STANDARD TO PREPARE FOR A MURDER TRIAL...BUT FIVE?

AND LOOKS LIKE COMPTONRIDA'S HOMIES DIDNT STICK SHIT

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DAMN BEEN FIVE YEARS AND TRIAL IS BARELY STARTING!!!

I KNOW A YEAR OR TWO IS STANDARD TO PREPARE FOR A MURDER TRIAL...BUT FIVE?

AND LOOKS LIKE COMPTONRIDA'S HOMIES DIDNT STICK SHIT
AY FOOLIO... I WAS DYIN FROM LAUGHTER READIN HOW YOU WERE CLOWNING TROLL... THAT SHIT WAS COMEDY!

BUT YEAH, SOME OF THESE FOOS WERE SPEAKIN OUT OF ANIMOSITY AND IGNORANCE, RATHER THAN USING GOOD JUDGEMENT...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DAMN THE SICCNESS WAS GREAT FOR PASSING TIME BACK THEN...

I ACTUALLY MISS SOME OF THESE CHARACTERS NOW AND DAYS.

IT'S A TRIP TOO CAUSE, IF YOU SEE ALOT OF THE RAPPERS COMING OUT OF SO CAL.

THEY DO ALOT OF BLACK AND BROWN COLLABS,THEN EVER BEFORE.

ALOT OF IT WAS IGNORANCE. I FEEL IGNORANT FOR ENGAGING IN SOME OF THAT CONVO BUT I STILL STAND BY WHAT I SAID BACK THEN...NOW

Feb 7, 2006
damn fools was goin off huh, LA's just diff. now for the most part... blacks and mexicans coo but we know now there are fools that are on some fuck niggers fuck hat dancers shit and what can you do when they in your hood and big dogs promoting that ignorance? prob. the gov. gotta really kick our ass for us to stop the dumb shit.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DAMN THE SICCNESS WAS GREAT FOR PASSING TIME BACK THEN...

I ACTUALLY MISS SOME OF THESE CHARACTERS NOW AND DAYS.

IT'S A TRIP TOO CAUSE, IF YOU SEE ALOT OF THE RAPPERS COMING OUT OF SO CAL.

THEY DO ALOT OF BLACK AND BROWN COLLABS,THEN EVER BEFORE.

ALOT OF IT WAS IGNORANCE. I FEEL IGNORANT FOR ENGAGING IN SOME OF THAT CONVO BUT I STILL STAND BY WHAT I SAID BACK THEN...NOW
THATS TRUE. JUST LOOK AT SOME OF THE VIDS IN THE SUR CAL RAPPERS THREAD...

AND I ALSO FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME TODAY AS I DID BACK THEN... ITS FUCKED UP THAT SOMEONE WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE WAS GUNNED DOWN IN SUCH A MANNER, BUT BEING A BLOOD IN THAT AREA OF L.A., YOU RUNNIN A BIG ASS RISK...

AND THAT DUDES FATHER IS STILL SO FULL OF SHIT, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY... I AGREE WIT ONE OF THE EARLIER POSTS IN WHICH THE POSTER CALLS THE DUDE A RACIST, BECAUSE HES STAYIN ON THE BROWN/BLACK RACE CARD...

damn fools was goin off huh, LA's just diff. now for the most part... blacks and mexicans coo but we know now there are fools that are on some fuck niggers fuck hat dancers shit and what can you do when they in your hood and big dogs promoting that ignorance? prob. the gov. gotta really kick our ass for us to stop the dumb shit.
TRUE THAT... L.A. HAS DEFINITELY CALMED DOWN... ALOT OF HOMIES OUT HERE KNOW THAT KEEPIN IT COO WITH THE BLACKS AND VICE VERSA IS THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE IN THE STREETS AND STAY OUT OF PRISON FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...

Feb 7, 2006
when you give guns to british they use them to betray the native group that helped save their lives rebel against their home country, do a whole bunch of other BS and become Americans.

Mar 11, 2011
Damn...Orange Stomper was goin hard as fuck in this thread.

I remember reading that article on espn.com by Bill Simmons (The Sports guy) back in 2008. I had no idea the kid banged at all.