L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
IM NOT GETTIN ANGRY... AND THATS NOT WHAT YOU WERE SAYIN, YOU WERE SAYIN THAT THE WEST SIDE OF L.A. DOESNT COMPARE TO SOUTH CENTRAL OR THE EAST SIDE... IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW THAT YOURE MISTAKEN... I CANT GET ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHIN THAT I SEE AND LIVE EVERYDAY, HOMIE...
Nigga be foreal what ever gang you represet

Is not coming threw mobbing in the CPt or south centrali

Stop thAt

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Fruitvale aint considered the Twomps bruh them Mexicans aint reppin the dubbs like the niggas is. Fruitvale may start in the 20's, but aint really considered the dubbs.[/QUOT

Young folks I know that the coldest part I rep

All that I grew up around there I rep all of that

East 27th me and my nighaz own that always LOL

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
but back to the topic at hand

Rip to a another black brotha who lost his life

And on a side note Compton rider that was a player ass post

You made its not about what color he was

The nicca was still black

But you know and all the shit...........

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Fruitvale aint considered the Twomps bruh them Mexicans aint reppin the dubbs like the niggas is. Fruitvale may start in the 20's, but aint really considered the dubbs.
the fruitvale districts starts of 31st ave and goes all the way to 40th ave. i see more mexican reppin the murders more than blacks unless their on the top of the twomps.

May 8, 2008
the fruitvale districts starts of 31st ave and goes all the way to 40th ave. i see more mexican reppin the murders more than blacks unless their on the top of the twomps.
Ma nigg Fruitvale starts on like E.27th street...that is the top of the twomps....I'm sayin that the niggas I kno from the dubbs look at the dubbs and Fruitvale as separate. Just like I'm sure the Mexicans look at the shit separate. Two different hoods. Nortes don't run the dubbs, but they damn sure run Fruitvale lol...

Apr 15, 2006
^ You know the business bruh....Theres hella nortenos in the murders, mitchel street norte is on 21st i think im not too sure. Butt then you got random latins n a buncha nortes spread all ova the t.o.t.t.'s.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Nigga be foreal what ever gang you represet

Is not coming threw mobbing in the CPt or south centrali

Stop thAt
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT, FOO... ITS YOU THAT NEEDS TO STOP, SMOKIN CRACK OR POPPIN THOSE THIZZ PILLS IF YOU THINK ITS SOMETHIN IMPOSSIBLE TO "MOB" THRU COMPTON OR SOUTH CENTRAL... I POST UP ON POPLAR AND WILMINGTON, AND 165TH AND CENTRAL IN COMPTON, AND 42ND AND HOOVER AND 53RD AND HOOVER IN SOUTH CENTRAL ALL THE TIME... STOP THAT...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
but back to the topic at hand

Rip to a another black brotha who lost his life

And on a side note Compton rider that was a player ass post

You made its not about what color he was

The nicca was still black

But you know and all the shit...........
DAMN, HOMIE, YOU POST SOME STUPID ASS SHIT... COMPTONRIDA WAS JUST SPEAKIN OUT THE SIDE OF HIS NECK, CUS IF HE HASNT DONE NOTHIN, NOBODY WILL... IT SEEMS THAT YOU KEEP TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM THE MUTHATFUCKA GOT KILLED CUS HE WAS BLACK... HE GOT KILLED CUS HE WAS A BLOOD... GET OVER IT...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
so many squares and suckas stating their opinions in here.. its funny

GANG MEMBERS DONT HAVE TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT U FUCKIN LAMES.

gang bangers can rob, kill, sell dope but cant be racist or prejudice? get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit and snap back to reality.

why the fake ass nortes on here actin like blacks and northerners hold hands in streets and the pen??

and tony u need to go to church, wont catch to many mean muggs in there
ONE OF THE REALEST POST'S ON THIS THREAD FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

Dec 10, 2005
oh well if he was killed cause he was a blood.. he still my black brotha.. but fuck da dumb shit.. wasnt he shot in the back...wow a good kill.. always look a man in his eyes before you kill em... cowaaaards!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
oh well if he was killed cause he was a blood.. he still my black brotha.. but fuck da dumb shit.. wasnt he shot in the back...wow a good kill.. always look a man in his eyes before you kill em... cowaaaards!!!
^^^LOL... HOW MANY MENS' EYES YOU LOOK INTO BEFORE YOU KILLED THEM??? LMAO!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT SHIT...

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
If you can't walk up to a man's face and shoot him, you shouldn't carry a gun. I don't believe in attacking somebody when their back is turned or drive-by's. Drive-by, to me, is killing people without having to see what you've done. If you can attempt to take a man's life, nut up and watch him fall...

Wasn't there a code with one of the L.A. gangs back in the day that basically outlawed the drive-by? Then cats started stopping the cars and putting one foot on the ground so it wasn't considered a "drive-by"?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
If you can't walk up to a man's face and shoot him, you shouldn't carry a gun. I don't believe in attacking somebody when their back is turned or drive-by's. Drive-by, to me, is killing people without having to see what you've done. If you can attempt to take a man's life, nut up and watch him fall...

Wasn't there a code with one of the L.A. gangs back in the day that basically outlawed the drive-by? Then cats started stopping the cars and putting one foot on the ground so it wasn't considered a "drive-by"?
THERE IS A NO DRIVE BYE RULE IN EFFECT IN SO CAL. WITH THE SOUTH.
BUT IN ALL HONESTY, ONCE ENGAGED IN COMBAT OR INVOLVED IN SOME STREET SHIT...WHAT REAL RULES ARE THERE?

THE THOUGHT IS NOBLE NONE THE LESS BUT UNREALISTIC ON EVERY LEVEL.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
THERE IS A NO DRIVE BYE RULE IN EFFECT IN SO CAL. WITH THE SOUTH.
BUT IN ALL HONESTY, ONCE ENGAGED IN COMBAT OR INVOLVED IN SOME STREET SHIT...WHAT REAL RULES ARE THERE?

THE THOUGHT IS NOBLE NONE THE LESS BUT UNREALISTIC ON EVERY LEVEL.
Oh I know it's unrealistic. Just a dream of mine...I lost an ex-girlfriend (who was innocent) because some guy couldn't walk up and hit his target. She took one to the head. I just hope I don't lose anybody else to the same thing. But, I guess all is fair in love and war, right?