L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Slicc, I used to kick it with bloods, crips, nortenos...anybody that was around me that was cool. Does that mean I deserve to get shot by one of their rivals because I kicked it with 'em? They were just some homies from the same block that I happened to get along with.
HELL NO, IT DOESNT MEAN YOU DESERVE TO GET SHOT, NO ONE DOES... ACCORDING TO HIS OWN MYSPACE, THO, JAMIEL SHAW CONSIDERED HIMSELF AN 18KILLA... HE MIGHT HAVE HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE, BUT BRIGHT FUTURES ARE ALWAYS CUT SHORT BY THE KINDA SHIT THIS KID WAS INTO...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
hell yeah I agree, but fuck goin into hazard grandes projects, I rather be in jordan downs with niggas then around them fools. but the westside dont compare to the east they dont call it easty for nothing. but I dont consider everything west of the 220 the westside. shit in south la ((south central) always goin to be the south to me, so hoova, the 60's 8 tre, harpies, 18's in sc, all that shit dont go to the west side rep for me.
MAN, IT SEEMS THAT YOU THINK YOU MAY KNOW, BUT IF YOU DONT BANG ON THESE STREETS, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN... YOU GOT TO BE A DAMN FOOL IF YOU TRYIN TO COMPARE SIDES IN L.A., BIG DOG... JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVED IN A NICE PART OF L.A. YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALL THE PARTS??? THATS A MISTAKE... YOU CONSIDER THIS THAT, AND CONSIDER THAT THIS, BUT YOU AINT EVEN FROM THESE STREETS... AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, HARPYS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT CLAIMS WEST SIDE L.A. TO THE FULLEST...

May 8, 2008
MAN, IT SEEMS THAT YOU THINK YOU MAY KNOW, BUT IF YOU DONT BANG ON THESE STREETS, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN... YOU GOT TO BE A DAMN FOOL IF YOU TRYIN TO COMPARE SIDES IN L.A., BIG DOG... JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVED IN A NICE PART OF L.A. YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALL THE PARTS??? THATS A MISTAKE... YOU CONSIDER THIS THAT, AND CONSIDER THAT THIS, BUT YOU AINT EVEN FROM THESE STREETS... AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, HARPYS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT CLAIMS WEST SIDE L.A. TO THE FULLEST...
Damn you sure are an expert aren't you

Apr 15, 2006
when i was up in oakland damn near all f east oakland on international blvd was sprayed wit x3..i was hella shocked
no net banging intended bruh...but dont even watch that, those little pieces of shit think thats what earns them stripez.. n believe me right when those tags go up they come back down n so forth.. they be creepin at like 4 in the morning with their lil spray cans like the fucking rats they are.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i dont really care about gangs, put it down for any or have any problems with them.. but i now officially hate surenos/scraps.. dont even get me started.
^^^NOW THAT YOU OFFICIALLY HATE THEM, I BET YOU'LL PROBABLY DO WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEART TO DO TO THEM ON THE STREETS OF THE 650, WHICH, I WOULD WAGER, IS NOTHIN...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
my niggaz over here rotflmao

at this shit

its all good cuzo i was just saying it looked like you was not showing respect to

the dead but rather banging its all good no beef i got hella ese patnas i am from the fruitvale area

p.s. east coast??

naw MY FAM FROM OAKLAND WHERE N!GGAZ GET STUCK UP LOL

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/tweeze27/rookerz.jpg
HOW MUCH RESPECT YOU THINK JAMIEL SHAW SHOWED IN LIFE TO OTHERS, ESPECIALLY LATINOS???

IM NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH THE FRUITVALE AREA, BUT ISNT THAT A NORTHERN HOOD???

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
"FUCK A CHAP AND SCRAP...I DON'T BANG THOUGH."

if you aint banging just keep that shit to your self.
LOL... IT SEEMS THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT DO THAT SEEM TO BE FROM UP NORTH... "SCRAP THIS, SCRAP THAT, OH, I DONT BANG, BUT MY FOLKS DO... I HATE SURENOS, CUS I SAID SCRAP AND THEY SHOT MY BOY WHO DIDNT BANG, BUT WAS WEARING A RED T SHIRT AND RED BELT..." SHIT IS FUNNY...

Apr 15, 2006
LOL... IT SEEMS THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT DO THAT SEEM TO BE FROM UP NORTH... "SCRAP THIS, SCRAP THAT, OH, I DONT BANG, BUT MY FOLKS DO... I HATE SURENOS, CUS I SAID SCRAP AND THEY SHOT MY BOY WHO DIDNT BANG, BUT WAS WEARING A RED T SHIRT AND RED BELT..." SHIT IS FUNNY...
THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES SCRAPZ UP HERE. AND THE ONES WHO DO MINGLE WITH THEM ARE THE KIND OF MOTHAFUCKAZ WHO WOULD TRADE A HOMIE FOR A HOE, THEM NIGGAZ AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN. AS FOR NIGGAZ ACTING LIKE THEY HOMEBOYS BUT DONT BANG, FUCK YALL! FUCK WHO YOU KNOW, AINT NO FREELANCE BANGING OUT HERE YOU BITCH NIGGAZ.

Mar 8, 2008
no net banging intended bruh...but dont even watch that, those little pieces of shit think thats what earns them stripez.. n believe me right when those tags go up they come back down n so forth.. they be creepin at like 4 in the morning with their lil spray cans like the fucking rats they are.
real talk them niggas just hit up. they been ran out from their block (53rd ave.) like bitches by all the other mexican gangs in east oakland. any time they show their face during the day or night they end up as another homicide report on the 10 o' clock news..

Mar 8, 2008
heres the video to that story.they shot them youngsters couse some ese's killed a blood...some 30 something year old bloods took revenge on some innocent mexican kids...but they aint racist

i think one of the reasons why blacks hate mexicans so much has to do with mexicans " taking " all the jobs that were once done by blacks and they feel mexicans are invading neighborhoods that were predominately black for a decades. its like what the whites use to do back in the day when blacks started moving in to white neighborhoods.. its a cycle.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Originally Posted by FREEBGKO
i fed a southsider an iron fist on san ignacio avenue last night and i think his jefita put her dukes up better than him. so basically what im trying to say is, you fucked up one of ur homeboys easters. damn....south san jo got some fine bitches. im finni get my dick sucked.
There's Southerners in South SJ? I live in this area (San Ignacio/Santa Teresa/Bernal Rd.) and I don't recall ever seeing southerners out here. I've seen a lot of homeboys out here throughout the years, but never really any Surenos...not this far south anyway.

On another note, you're damn right about the females out here. Bad broads have BEEN around this area. That's why I love it out here.

Apr 15, 2006
damn right bro, san jose bitches are badd! and as for sewer rats in south sj, they're there bro but like always they're making NO noise, just writing on walls with their sharpies and spraying in the cutz. i saw SUR X3 tagged on a couple trees, yeah TREES.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
damn right bro, san jose bitches are badd! and as for sewer rats in south sj, they're there bro but like always they're making NO noise, just writing on walls with their sharpies and spraying in the cutz. i saw SUR X3 tagged on a couple trees, yeah TREES.
Yea, I've seen Sur cats in other parts of the South side, but not much out here. Well, they may be out here at times but I've never seen one that resides on the southern tip of SJ (Where I'm at). Maybe they were passin' through. 'Cause there's a wall right by my house that gets blasted by the homeboys and the shit is never crossed out. Only time the tags get fucked with is when the city paints over 'em. lol.

On the West Side, well, that's a different story. I lived in a neighborhood populated by quite a few Surenos. They never bothered me, though. They were posted on the street or at Starbird park right there day and night, and the 50's came through EVERY NIGHT lookin' for 'em. The only time we were bothered living in that area is when the cops followed us home and asked what we were doing in that neighborhood...when we told 'em we lived there, they didn't believe us...lol.