L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
MAN, IT SEEMS THAT YOU THINK YOU MAY KNOW, BUT IF YOU DONT BANG ON THESE STREETS, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN... YOU GOT TO BE A DAMN FOOL IF YOU TRYIN TO COMPARE SIDES IN L.A., BIG DOG... JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVED IN A NICE PART OF L.A. YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALL THE PARTS??? THATS A MISTAKE... YOU CONSIDER THIS THAT, AND CONSIDER THAT THIS, BUT YOU AINT EVEN FROM THESE STREETS... AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, HARPYS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT CLAIMS WEST SIDE L.A. TO THE FULLEST...
I know what harpies claim what I'm tryna say is that blacks and mexicans have different idea of the sides fool. Thats why I asked you originally what do mexicans consider west and east. You are a westsider thats why you gettin angry and tryna blow up your side.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
so what he black.....and innocent..
^^^BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! FIRST OFF, HE WASNT INNOCENT, AND SECOND, AINT NOBODY IN JAIL GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT IT... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK MUTHAFUCKAS IN JAIL ARE GONNA DO SHIT IF HIS OWN HOMIES ON THE STREETS DONT DO SHIT... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, FOO...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I know what harpies claim what I'm tryna say is that blacks and mexicans have different idea of the sides fool. Thats why I asked you originally what do mexicans consider west and east. You are a westsider thats why you gettin angry and tryna blow up your side.
IM NOT GETTIN ANGRY... AND THATS NOT WHAT YOU WERE SAYIN, YOU WERE SAYIN THAT THE WEST SIDE OF L.A. DOESNT COMPARE TO SOUTH CENTRAL OR THE EAST SIDE... IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW THAT YOURE MISTAKEN... I CANT GET ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHIN THAT I SEE AND LIVE EVERYDAY, HOMIE...

Feb 7, 2006
IM NOT GETTIN ANGRY... AND THATS NOT WHAT YOU WERE SAYIN, YOU WERE SAYIN THAT THE WEST SIDE OF L.A. DOESNT COMPARE TO SOUTH CENTRAL OR THE EAST SIDE... IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW THAT YOURE MISTAKEN... I CANT GET ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHIN THAT I SEE AND LIVE EVERYDAY, HOMIE...
I only said that after vamps said that, cuz he asked if anyone agreed and I agree with him... if you are a westsider all your life and got homies from other sides the only thing you got on my knowledge is you stay on the westside and you with the business, nothing more. And our definitions of the westside and eastside are different being that I have two WSides (ws sc, and west LA -Hoova cant be compared to graveyard, like how you can compare harpies and CxC since they on the "west"), you include everything west of the 110 even if its in south LA. Secondly, I think of niggas before I think of mexican gangs and you probably do the opposite, so how are you going to argue with me on this shit when we look at it totally opposite? I didn't take you to be the one to get mad over something as simple as that.

May 8, 2008
^^^BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! FIRST OFF, HE WASNT INNOCENT, AND SECOND, AINT NOBODY IN JAIL GONNA DO SHIT ABOUT IT... WHAT MAKES YOU THINK MUTHAFUCKAS IN JAIL ARE GONNA DO SHIT IF HIS OWN HOMIES ON THE STREETS DONT DO SHIT... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, FOO...
Man what the fuck is your problem? Acting like you g'd up and shit you aint impressing nobody patna you on the fucking internet. Who gives a shit what was on the kids myspace and what gang he was affiliated with. He didn't deserve to get hit up like that stop disrespecting the nigga like that. Fucking internet ass thugs make me sick.

May 20, 2006
Sad story, even sadder situation. I have never understood how and why Mexicans and Blacks have such a serious funk with each other in L.A. What is the root of the Black and Mexican gang/racial feud happening in L.A.?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Man what the fuck is your problem? Acting like you g'd up and shit you aint impressing nobody patna you on the fucking internet. Who gives a shit what was on the kids myspace and what gang he was affiliated with. He didn't deserve to get hit up like that stop disrespecting the nigga like that. Fucking internet ass thugs make me sick.
IM NOT TRYIN TO IMPRESS NOBODY ON HERE... YOU GOT ME TWISTED... DONT GET MAD AT ME CUS IM SHEDDING LIGHT ON A SUBJECT BEING LIED ABOUT BY EVERYONE ELSE, EN MASSE... LIKE I SAID BEFORE, NO ONE DESERVES TO GET HIT LIKE THAT WHEN THEY GOT EVERYTHING GOIN FOR EM... BUT, WHEN YOURE GANG BANGIN IN L.A., YOU RUN BIG RISKS... OH, SO YOU THINK IM AN INTERNET THUG, HUH??? WELL, IF YOU SAY SO...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I looked dude up on Myspace. There's a Jamiel with a red rag on his head, and then there's another page dedicated to the Jamiel we're talkin' about in this thread. The two are not the same dude.

SO YOU THINK IM TALKIN ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON??? I HOPE THATS NOT WHAT YOU MEAN, CUS AS SOON AS HIS MYSPACE WAS SHOWN HAVING THE WORDS IT HAD ON THE NEWS DOWN HERE, IT WAS DELETED AND CHANGED BY HIS FATHER AND HIS FAMILY... QUICKLY AFTER, I MIGHT ADD...

Feb 7, 2006
the objective truth is that fool (jamiel) was no banger he was a sympathizer and slicc know it he just being bias, or he wouldn't of stuck up for 18 like its his hood when comptonrida said what he did. its just like nam soldiers who would go into some vietcong shit there'd be no vietcong so they blast the villagers who help and sympathize w/ the vietcong -that's the same reason jamiel got smoked by that 18. People might say there is no tension in this racial shit but you see how shit is polarized, and in diff. ways, when this pops up. Mexican bangers, or affiliates saying its not on some race shit but then they're sticking up for other hoods just cuz they're mexican, yet blame a black banger for doing the same thing (compton crip -Comptonrid- alledglly sticking up for a supposed sc blood -jamiel shaw). And niggas gettin angry but if it was a another nigga that would killed jamiel probably wouldn't have been shit just bidness on these grimey streets.

May 20, 2006
the objective truth is that fool (jamiel) was no banger he was a sympathizer and slicc know it he just being bias, or he wouldn't of stuck up for 18 like its his hood when comptonrida said what he did. its just like nam soldiers who would go into some vietcong shit there'd be no vietcong so they blast the villagers who help and sympathize w/ the vietcong -that's the same reason jamiel got smoked by that 18. People might say there is no tension in this racial shit but you see how shit is polarized, and in diff. ways, when this pops up. Mexican bangers, or affiliates saying its not on some race shit but then they're sticking up for other hoods just cuz they're mexican, yet blame a black banger for doing the same thing (compton crip -Comptonrid- alledglly sticking up for a supposed sc blood -jamiel shaw). And niggas gettin angry but if it was a another nigga that would killed jamiel probably wouldn't have been shit just bidness on these grimey streets.
^^^ i feel you^^^

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
SO YOU THINK IM TALKIN ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON??? I HOPE THATS NOT WHAT YOU MEAN, CUS AS SOON AS HIS MYSPACE WAS SHOWN HAVING THE WORDS IT HAD ON THE NEWS DOWN HERE, IT WAS DELETED AND CHANGED BY HIS FATHER AND HIS FAMILY... QUICKLY AFTER, I MIGHT ADD...
Well then that explains why it's not on there, huh? lol.

In any case, it's sad as fuck when young folks die...I don't care who they run with. I've never met a gangster that played football and planned on going to college, but the Bay is way different than L.A...so I can't speak on how L.A. cats are. Every bangin' cat I've known up here wasn't into shit but gettin' paid and handling his business.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
"When he was killed, Jamiel Shaw II, 17, was wearing a red belt emblazoned with black skulls and a crudely written "20," used by the Rollin' 20s, a Bloods gang, a police officer testified during a downtown Los Angeles court hearing. The officer, a gang expert, said images kept on Jamiel's iPod also included symbols associated with the same gang and other signs disparaging its rivals."
^^^

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
What pisses me off is the authorities are focusing on how he was affiliated with a gang, like that makes it ok that some dude gunned him down in the streets. It's like the system dehumanizes folks because they may or may not have run with a gang, or been on drugs, or whatever.

Does his affiliation take away from the fact that he was human? (Slicc, that question is not directed at you...it's just a general question that lawyers, cops, etc. should probably answer).

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YOUVE GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT, DONT YOU???

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Does his affiliation take away from the fact that he was human? (Slicc, that question is not directed at you...it's just a general question that lawyers, cops, etc. should probably answer).
HELL NO!!! NOT AT ALL!!! NO ONE DESERVES FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TO THEM... KIDS ADULTS, SENIORS, BLACKS, MEXICANS, ASIANS, WHITES, NO ONE!!! THIS CASE IS A VERY SAD ONE, INDEED, BUT THE FACT IS, THIS WAS A GANG HOMICIDE... SOME GANG MEMBERS DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT GOIN FOR YOU IN LIFE, AND THATS JUST SAD... (MY BAD, BUT I FELT LIKE I HAD TO ANSWER IT)

Jun 18, 2005
There's Southerners in South SJ? I live in this area (San Ignacio/Santa Teresa/Bernal Rd.) and I don't recall ever seeing southerners out here. I've seen a lot of homeboys out here throughout the years, but never really any Surenos...not this far south anyway.

On another note, you're damn right about the females out here. Bad broads have BEEN around this area. That's why I love it out here.
HOMEBOYZ GOT IT LOCKED DOWN IN THAT $ICC $IDE, ONCE IN AWHILE U'LL GET MI$GUIDED MI$FIT$ TRYNA GAIN $OME GROUND OR A NAME 4 THEM$LVE$ BUT THEY GET DELT WITH A QUICKNE$$. FUNK ON $IGHT WITH NO HE$ITATION, FUK CATCHING $OMEONE ON THE REBOUND. EITHER UR READY 4 IT OR GET READY 2 TAKE ONE 4 UR LADO!

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HELL NO!!! NOT AT ALL!!! NO ONE DESERVES FOR THAT TO HAPPEN TO THEM... KIDS ADULTS, SENIORS, BLACKS, MEXICANS, ASIANS, WHITES, NO ONE!!! THIS CASE IS A VERY SAD ONE, INDEED, BUT THE FACT IS, THIS WAS A GANG HOMICIDE... SOME GANG MEMBERS DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT GOIN FOR YOU IN LIFE, AND THATS JUST SAD... (MY BAD, BUT I FELT LIKE I HAD TO ANSWER IT)
Yea, it's fucked up. I think "authorities" need to stand behind a podium on national television and answer the same question. Then they need the people to drill 'em when they answer "NO", and they should have to explain why they let street shit slide, as if the shit is justified.

As long as the system doesn't care, these kids aren't going to care. There was a point in time when gangs were gangs, but it wasn't claiming people at the rate it does now. There would be fights, and MAYBE an occasional stabbing and/or shooting...but it didn't happen like it does now. I think people need to figure out why shit changed so drastically in less than a decade, back when it changed, and think of something that can be done to curb it.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
hell yeah I agree, but fuck goin into hazard grandes projects, I rather be in jordan downs with niggas then around them fools
I feel the exact opposite, but we're all saying the same shit. Everyone (Slicc Ricc, me, you) feels more comfortable with their people and the side they grew up on, but we all know LA's where it's at..

I can't imagine living anywhere else..