Krizz singing to a bitch in a chair near the end of the show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Soe said:
Your a loser just for even reviving this thread, I should start busting jokes as to how you look like you have down syndrome. And if i wanted to I could quote your stupid ass remarks all day and be like "Reasons why the siccness has gone to shit...."
Just saw your new sig and those are either old pics or somebody shaved!

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
No, I been shaving since before you guys wanted to clown, in that picture with me and tech I was trying to see if I can line that shit up, but it didn't work so imma try something different now... lets wait and see. But its all good

Apr 13, 2005
All I wanted to see was a video clip of Krizz singing to a bitch about a tongue, and I got two fags gay bashing each other, get it over with and kiss each other already. Chops and stache baby, chops and stache.

Delete this thread

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
weebles303 said:
All I wanted to see was a video clip of Krizz singing to a bitch about a tongue, and I got two fags gay bashing each other, get it over with and kiss each other already. Chops and stache baby, chops and stache.

Delete this thread
Ok your the stupid fag seeing that this thread was dead already. And that it has been over for the longest time. So go kiss ya moms little cooch alright.