Krizz singing to a bitch in a chair near the end of the show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Soe said:
Haha my shits funny his is just....gay.
Just like his appearance .
^^ LOL. Just so you all know that was in response to my deleted message.

Anyways, though I have enjoyed this flame war or what ever it’s called there is a few things I wanna through out there for you guys to think about.

1. Drinking smoking and getting fucked up is a sad way to justify ones existence.

2. The only people who care about getting pussy are the ones who don’t get any.

3. We are all tech fans here, we are a minority and shouldn’t be hating on each other.

4. People in glass homes shouldn’t throw bricks, bitch.

5. Fuck the industry, and fuck you too.

But seriously, think about those first three.

Jan 5, 2007
Soe said:
Yeah MFR you just have the balls to say shit on the internet.
I will say shit right to someones face i don't care, I don't care how tall or fat the mother fucker is.

Hahaha your talking shit about me look at your 80's side burns.. your a fucking queef
holy shit is that really him?? this guy is tryin to ride on soe WOW
i aint even gonna say nutthin but jus wow

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah thats him thats the decent looking picture
And does number 2 refer to me, if so then i can care less bout gettin it, it was just a matter of the fact

Jan 17, 2007
Jimmi_Bones said:
I belive thats called being wasted and having a life..try it out, meet some girls, get laid..instead of searching someones myspace page for a drunken picture and take it out of context
A?

A implies singular, all your pics are you holdin a drink homie

at least all the ones i saw, didn't really care

May 31, 2007
Traviz1990 said:
holy shit is that really him?? this guy is tryin to ride on soe WOW
i aint even gonna say nutthin but jus wow
I was thinkin the SAME THING... but then i was like you know what nahh.. I aint gonna say shit and stoop to peoples levels on here haha... But yea i feel you on that

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
damn i was told to look at this thread just for the stache jokes and to look at the picture while thinking of the jokes in my head. Shit is classic. Thanks to the anonymous tip that told me to check this shit!

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Your a loser just for even reviving this thread, I should start busting jokes as to how you look like you have down syndrome. And if i wanted to I could quote your stupid ass remarks all day and be like "Reasons why the siccness has gone to shit...."

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Soe said:
And if i wanted to I could quote your stupid ass remarks all day and be like "Reasons why the siccness has gone to shit...."
that could be said with most of the people on here including yourself... and no not excluding myself mostly everybody has contributed to the shittyness of this board.. but its all good because it is still going haha