Krizz singing to a bitch in a chair near the end of the show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Soe said:
comming from the guy who has a fuckin monkey for his avatar, shit that monkey probably looks beter then you.

Shit you all can keep checkin me out it just makes you look homo and ignorant at the same time.

And for me gettin no sex hahahahaha, thats too funny
Let's leave the smoking monkey out of this...he did nothing to you.

Seriously though...get over it, people are just joking around. People on here need to quit taking themselves so seriously.

Jan 5, 2007
^^^nah it aint even that theres a line between joking and not joking like some one said before its cool once in awhile but then it keeps going and going and that shit gets old and annoying

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Exactly and that picture of them peoples haha my girl be looking way more fly and shes latina so fuck that she aint no blonde. And now thats just mean wit the picture of that dude my shit aint even close to as thick as his stache god dwamn, and yeah lets stop with the fucking jokes.

Sorry Myser ill keep the monkey out

May 31, 2007
Bones Justice said:
Yea Krizz was callong for Shawna to come onstage, and the security dude was bringing some random white girl over, and Krizz was like "Naw fuck that, this is for Shawna, fuck that" lol.
Yea In was laughin. I was like TOLD HER ASS haha. He was liek fuck that bitch.Had me rollin.. But yea after the set Shawna left out the way we all left, no back door or anything so I got me a hug over by the bar

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Jimmi_Bones said:
Soe you look like a fuckin homo..end of story....and over 450 posts since May '07 get a life with those fine ass hoes you drug..that is all
Fuck you bitch, I have a life, as i can tell you don't cause all you do is fuckin clown on people. And did i say hoe?, no i said wifey you fagot. And 450 posts because I'm into music and have plenty opinions and info to share. And why do i have to be a drug??? I'm strait edge you stupid mother fucker. Your the one that should get a life and stop bashin on people.

Jan 5, 2007

but 4 real yall need to chill out about his stach cuz i know if ppl kept sayin shit about me id get hella mad and pissed i mean shit yall dont know when to stop but soe
fuck it what ever just letem talk shit over the internet ya know

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Soe said:
Fuck you bitch, I have a life, as i can tell you don't cause all you do is fuckin clown on people. And did i say hoe?, no i said wifey you fagot. And 450 posts because I'm into music and have plenty opinions and info to share. And why do i have to be a drug??? I'm strait edge you stupid mother fucker. Your the one that should get a life and stop bashin on people.
I only clown on your because your an idiot

ever get any food stuck in that thing?

May 31, 2007
Yall some lames... Gotta argue on the net and shit... take this shit to real life and this arguement would be fuckin pointless.. All this bout a stash? Like dude said its fuckin retarted man. Just chill the hell out..and if yall gon argue on the net tryna act like you hard dont take up space on the baords

Jan 2, 2005
dont get but hurt because people are making fun of something that you have 100% control over, i mean why the fuck would you ever grow something so douche looking? shave it off and then end of story.

May 31, 2007
Let him do what he wanna do man. I thought all this shit was over cuz there was a minute with no posts... But nahh I knew someone had to go ruin it.. Just leave him alone amn.. i bet if i put a pic of me up yall would find something to ride and the same with anyone else. Lets just drop it yall and all be cool

Jan 17, 2007
Jimmi_Bones said:
I only clown on because you're your an idiot

ever get any food stuck in that thing?
I fixed that for you

"You're" is a contraction of "you" and "are". So it would, essentially, be read like this. "I only clown on you because you are an idiot"

Jimmi before you get your panties in a bunch i only clown on you because your an idiot