Krizz singing to a bitch in a chair near the end of the show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
And about the shit talking, these guys just knockin’ Soe cause they too pussy to talk shit in real life; the only place they can vent their rage is on the Internet. And most likely they can’t even grow facial hair themselves because they have a severe lack of testosterone.

Fuckin’ Peasants!!

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
MrSteepPockets said:
And about the shit talking, these guys just knockin’ Soe cause they too pussy to talk shit in real life; the only place they can vent their rage is on the Internet. And most likely they can’t even grow facial hair themselves because they have a severe lack of testosterone.

Fuckin’ Peasants!!
I highly doubt anyone wouldnt talk shit to dude's face hes 5 foot tall with a stash

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah MFR you just have the balls to say shit on the internet.
I will say shit right to someones face i don't care, I don't care how tall or fat the mother fucker is.

Hahaha your talking shit about me look at your 80's side burns.. your a fucking queef

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well half your pics your either bombed or look gay in so i saved you some dignity and you getting laid haha the biankas that your fucking most have had too many drinks, in a coma or passed out pick one

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
I see you have given up because I'm right. All you can say is I'm a loser. Haha. I know for sure i have a better life then you, and mine is probably way more entertaining. But hey i don't judge people to a high extent.
Thank you for being ignorant.
And yes we do both like Tech N9ne.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Being a DJ is no biggie for me my man. Promoting for clubs is something i can care less about so...what are you aiming at. Just stop replying its useless. Your a geek stop trying to make your self look cool ok?