Krizz Kaliko - Genius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
so what was the point of making the vitiligo album then when he purposely showed it? so yeah ur wrong lol but i see wat ur sayin

Well, yeah.... he had to put that out there in his first album, and what better way than to name the album after your skin disease. A bit odd, but not crazy. But any other time, I can see him reverting back to the crazy tongue look. That's really not very weird at all. :eyecross:

Jul 1, 2007
a baby hanging out of a pussy ..with its head in and the body dangling out, wit a lil blood here and there with a yucky pussy to look at .. baby looked dead to me

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
At least it isn't as bad as the god-awful Feature Presentation cover.

I don't recall this board ever really liking any Strange Music cover, at least not in the past few years.. Not sure if that says something about the board or about them, lol.

Nov 14, 2002
looks like a rock album tho dosent look like a rap or R&B
WTF are you talking about?

Re: Gates
Who's gonna mail me some? Nobody I bet. If I ever find myself in KC I'll make sure that's one of the places I hit up.

you guys sound like chumps , hes krizz kaliko one of the most talented musicians to ever live
Have you heard music before Strange? You're seriously going to say that he's "one of the most talented musicians to ever live"??

LoL. He's good but... Music has been around too long to say he's one of the best.

Aug 16, 2003
WTF are you talking about?

Re: Gates
Who's gonna mail me some? Nobody I bet. If I ever find myself in KC I'll make sure that's one of the places I hit up.
If you can chip in with some cash I might be able to hook something up lol. They have presasoned meat thats ready to ship in the stores and sell the sauce so its easy to ship. Holla at me.

Mar 12, 2006
i LOL'ed at yucky

i rekon the album cover is dope and sort of states his place in the industry

and yo hes aloud to do wtf he wants with his face you guys sound like chumps , hes krizz kaliko one of the most talented musicians to ever live
lol hes allowed to do whatever, but i mean...

people have opinions, and it just looks lame, thats really all its about

Mar 2, 2005
I don't know, I like it. It's funny tho its true, none of you guys like any of the album covers of any strange music artist haha. I look at krizz's cover and I think clean, cut, and crazy.