Krizz Kaliko - Genius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I don't know, I like it. It's funny tho its true, none of you guys like any of the album covers of any strange music artist haha. I look at krizz's cover and I think clean, cut, and crazy.
i tend not to take anyone with "Tech N9ne" in the username too seriously, beings they are USUALLY the biggest strange nut riders.

Cover is ok, nothing special. Still cant figure out what cover they jacked it from.

Mar 2, 2005
i tend not to take anyone with "Tech N9ne" in the username too seriously, beings they are USUALLY the biggest strange nut riders.

Cover is ok, nothing special. Still cant figure out what cover they jacked it from.
Actually when i made this name like 4 years ago i didnt know much about tech at all. I know what u mean tho. LoL I highly doubt im a nut rider. This board is comedy tho.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Actually when i made this name like 4 years ago i didnt know much about tech at all. I know what u mean tho. LoL I highly doubt im a nut rider. This board is comedy tho.

its all good man...thats why i capitalized USUALLY, beings as i dont know you personally but usually that is the case.

but yeah i havent like any cover really thats they put out....its nothin about hate i just dont dig the cover...dont know why. maybe they just try to be too STRANGE. lol

this board is comedy...stick aroudn more and you can join the routine.

Nov 6, 2005
He looks like hes got his tounge stuck to an invisible stop sign... It was alright once or twice, now its just hilarious to me. There are plenty of other ways to show your "Strange". Although i CAN understand if its just a mechanism to cover up the vitiligo a little bit.