Krizz Kaliko - Genius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
krizzs' shit is getttin way too fuckin cheezy and stOOOOpid.
we get it ur fat, u got poofy hair and like to stick ur tounge out and go wasup now stop it

o and Gates >>>>> ANY

i have my fam mail me out some gates hot and Spanish Gardens Taco Sauce from back home once a month >>>

Aug 19, 2006
he looks good, like the white good concept, all black on the back would be sick like a play on the vitaligo, looks like a rock album tho dosent look like a rap or R&B

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
One... Gates?
Two... I think the point is that it looks like an R&B cover... It's a joke.

Cheese and crackers...
yes gates...the best bbq ever.

i can eat anything with gates sauce...if you ever come to kc you must try it.

krizzs' shit is getttin way too fuckin cheezy and stOOOOpid.
we get it ur fat, u got poofy hair and like to stick ur tounge out and go wasup now stop it

o and Gates >>>>> ANY

i have my fam mail me out some gates hot and Spanish Gardens Taco Sauce from back home once a month >>>
where do you stay at now? middle of kansas? haha

This thread made me regret being able to see deleted posts. Extremely bad.
no, no you dont. It was fucking disgusting and anyone posting that shit should be banned for a month.

Nov 7, 2006
did they photoshop those chains on or is that part of his shirt lmao
thats what i was just lookin at lol. but yeah tyhis album cover isnt too good at all. i felt he ruined the Strange murderdog cover cause of that toungue shit. i mean i just dont get it, he isnt that crazy or nothing. and it sure as shit aint no eintein thing cause he been doin that

Sep 17, 2003
I personally think he sticks his tongue out and looks wild in pix all the time to purposely "cover up" the Vitiligo. Think about it.... when you make that face like he does all the time, you really can't see it, unless you know what you're looking for.

Nov 7, 2006
I personally think he sticks his tongue out and looks wild in pix all the time to purposely "cover up" the Vitiligo. Think about it.... when you make that face like he does all the time, you really can't see it, unless you know what you're looking for.
so what was the point of making the vitiligo album then when he purposely showed it? so yeah ur wrong lol but i see wat ur sayin

Jun 9, 2007
There are so many horrible, mean, true things I could say about that cover, but..........

... it really is bad enough to shit on itself without my help, so I'll leave it at that.

Aug 31, 2008
i may like this album more than vitiligo. get off and misunderstood sound pretty golden. as for the cover, its alright. i see where he's going with it.