KONY 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i could really give a fuck about helping other countries with our broke asses, or these loser homeless people that i've grown up seeing.
but that little boy crying cus he misses his brother that that faggot killed struck a chord with me. the cold thing is when/if the US goes after Kony, they will end up killing kids cus that fuck will use them kids to dump on the US and shield him.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I was at walmart the other day picking up some 24 ox beer and I seen some little bastard throwing a fit about candy or whatever bullshit he was told he couldn't have. I wanted to kony that little shit right there in the isle.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
^^I didnt want to laugh at that, but that s--t caught me off guard...f--king hilarious...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
We do? The US is one of the richest countries in the world. I think "we" are doing OK considering.

BUt then you say this...

Which is it?

Do you know WHY we keep poking our noses on those countreis? Because there are things that WE want...ie natural resources. And the US isnt even sweating Nkorea. Why? Because its like 1984 there.

The US doesnt give a flying fuck about these countries that are in distress, they give a fuck about global positioning in terms of power. Finding a child killer in the middle of Africa does our political leaders no good in that regard.

These places would be PARADISES in a place like Uganda.

Of all people, i would think you would be the last to say this, Shea. This guy is MURDERING kids. You have a kid, right? Imagine someone doing that to your son.

Again, this is the flaw with humans, and why so much bullshit happens in the world...becuase unless it is close to home, we just dont give a fuck. Its pretty sad to say the least.

These things pale in comparison to kids getting their lives taken. Where is the human compassion? Its shit like this that makes me NEVER want to have children.
damnit Jesse I hate when you itemize lol

1: You can think we are doing okay, but people in the ghetto would beg to differ. There is help that is needed HERE @ home. We are a country, not superman. I cant see running around the world trying to fix EVERY problem out there, when we got work to do in our home base.

2: "But then you said this" ...I AM all for helping people. But you gotta prioritize, & in MY opinion, priority is here. Home. Where we got a TON of fucked up shit going on & I am not looking @ it in comparison, I am saying my blind eye is turned @ the moment til we fix what we gotta fix.

3: Preaching to the choir, I am familiar that the U.S. isnt gonna go somewhere where we dont spot a resource the government wants its greedy hands on.

4: Yes, Paradise for people who live in war torn countries, but not paradise for the people who live there. Like I have stated a few times now, we gotta clean up our own backyard before we start fixing other peoples issues. The U.S. spends too damn much of my tax dollars meddling in other countries business. If I have a say ( which it seems I dont ) I say use it here, not elsewhere.

I personally think that if we are to be helping other countries ( & that goes for EVERY other country, not jsut ones who do not ahve resources for us to eat up ) that shit needs to come from charities.

5: Yes, I am a father, & I wouldnt stand for it. I am not trying to be a monster about it, but I think I have stated my point a few times. People like Kony have been killing people / kids for centuries, but now that we have mass distribution of information like the WWW, TV, cell phones, ect ect, it is right in our face. 100 years ago, we'd of had no idea about it & kept on with our daily lives. & yes, I would be fine with that.

6: Human compassion? I have a shitload of compassion, I am a good person, but I tend to think logically, & I am happy knowing we arent gonna have another war, where soldiers are dying & the next year the place goes back to shit. Just like every other country we have went to war with (except maybe Japan) ....iraq, afghanistan, vietnam, all those places are hell holes once we leave What good did we do? nada. nada damn thing.

I feel sorry for those kids, but I do have to say it aint my business, nor my problem.... so thats where I am coming from.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't get why it is just about the US helping out. Why not other nations. I would actually ask everybody to pay a bit money into a fund to send the French foreign legion in there to take him out...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
[

ummm...someone forget to tell u that the US has more millionaires than any country in the world. In comparison, the US is in the top 10 in richest nations.
BUT WHY THE U.S. GOTTA BE THE MOTHERFUCKERS TOO ALWAYYYS HAVE TO CLEAN UP SHIT EVERYWHERE???

FUCKING EUROPE IS CLOSER...WE GOT SHIT CLOSER TO HOME THATS JUST AS BAD...OR WORSE.

AND ALL THEM MILLIONAIRES AREN'T EVEN DOING THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN ANY JUSTICE...

IN ORDER FOR THIS COUNTRY TO REBOUND IT HAS TO FALL BACK AND REGROUP...ALL THESE OTHER COUNTRIES AINT GONNA HELP US IN OUR TIME OF NEED.

May 9, 2002
I don't get why it is just about the US helping out. Why not other nations. I would actually ask everybody to pay a bit money into a fund to send the French foreign legion in there to take him out...
Well, i dont think this campaign is only for those in the US, as its basically word spread by social media. However, the person who heads it up is from the US, so i think thats the angle he can and does use.