KONY 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
why is this news to many of you? I've read about Joseph Kony back in the 90's...he's nothing new to me, but new to the don't knows..

No government will do shit because there's nothing to gain out of arrest him....he's been on the U.S. terrorist list since mid-late 90's ...

but all the U.S. did was put a warrant for his arrest and that was it, even if they were to kill this guy, someone else will replace him..

what bothers me is that everyone is supporting KONY 12 and instead of talking about him, they should just let it be...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
With all due respects, we got bigger fish to fry.

I don't really dont give a flying fuck about what goes down in another country, a 3rd world country for that matter.

I am all for helping people, but we need to clean up our own issues here in the U.S. before we continue poking our nose in other peoples business. ie; afghanistan, iraq, iran, korea, & now this.

someone needs to clean up Detroit, Chicago, SF tenderloin, Oakland, L.A., NY, Miami, Charlotte, ...ect, ect.

fuck that dude, & fuck someone elses problem. I got kids to feed. FTW.

Dec 4, 2006

I don't really dont give a flying fuck about what goes down in another country, a 3rd world country for that matter.

I am all for helping people, but we need to clean up our own issues here in the U.S. before we continue poking our nose in other peoples business. ie; afghanistan, iraq, iran, korea, & now this.

someone needs to clean up Detroit, Chicago, SF tenderloin, Oakland, L.A., NY, Miami, Charlotte, ...ect, ect.

my exact thoughts!

Aug 6, 2008
americans always bite on stupid ass propaganda, theres "kony"s all over the world, we just conveniently go after the ones with the oil and resources we stand to gain

theres little kids over here gettin raped and killed everyday

May 9, 2002
We do? The US is one of the richest countries in the world. I think "we" are doing OK considering.

BUt then you say this...

I am all for helping people,
Which is it?

but we need to clean up our own issues here in the U.S. before we continue poking our nose in other peoples business. ie; afghanistan, iraq, iran, korea, & now this.
Do you know WHY we keep poking our noses on those countreis? Because there are things that WE want...ie natural resources. And the US isnt even sweating Nkorea. Why? Because its like 1984 there.

The US doesnt give a flying fuck about these countries that are in distress, they give a fuck about global positioning in terms of power. Finding a child killer in the middle of Africa does our political leaders no good in that regard.

These places would be PARADISES in a place like Uganda.

Of all people, i would think you would be the last to say this, Shea. This guy is MURDERING kids. You have a kid, right? Imagine someone doing that to your son.

Again, this is the flaw with humans, and why so much bullshit happens in the world...becuase unless it is close to home, we just dont give a fuck. Its pretty sad to say the least.

Gas. Unemployment rate. Outsourced jobs. Crooked cops.... ect, ect.

definitely not Kony.
These things pale in comparison to kids getting their lives taken. Where is the human compassion? Its shit like this that makes me NEVER want to have children.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
K-Nasty
lil KONY
KONYshawn
ICE KONY
E-KONY
MAC KONY
BIG KONY
KONY MOB
KONY KONE KONE