Klientel, Sccit, & Mr. Swerve - "Tippin' My 40"....L.A.M.B (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2014
Check out this diss track to LAMB. Pure ether! I don't know how Incisions will ever be able to show his face in public after the world hears this.

lmao u dont even wanna know bout the guy who made this.. dude is truly 1 of a kind.... wrote me a couple days after makin that:

"Sccit I love you dawg, damn my badz....sorry cuzz dealin wit mad stress out here homie, hip-hop is how I cope and shit even though I suck at rap and shit cuzz, just tryna earn your respect my dawg, and since ya'll ain't respect me and the beef was sparked up again on facebook, I had to do what I had to do my nig but it's all love my bro, my badz... damn man, shit maybe one day my life will be aiight"

it gets deeper

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao u dont even wanna know bout the guy who made this.. dude is truly 1 of a kind.... wrote me a couple days after makin that:

"Sccit I love you dawg, damn my badz....sorry cuzz dealin wit mad stress out here homie, hip-hop is how I cope and shit even though I suck at rap and shit cuzz, just tryna earn your respect my dawg, and since ya'll ain't respect me and the beef was sparked up again on facebook, I had to do what I had to do my nig but it's all love my bro, my badz... damn man, shit maybe one day my life will be aiight"

it gets deeper
Fuck off faggot

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

it gets deeper