Killer: 18,000 first week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Thats what happens with no single, video, or promotion.

So much for hittin that million.

982,000 more... Lets all go buy em and make sure tell ya friends to pick up 10copies too:ermm:

Jul 1, 2004
guaranteed strange blames it on the leak & not the neglected promotion :dead:
I know... The leak didnt stop lil wayne from sellin a million. His shit leaked a month early too.

I mean it couldnt be the lack of promotion and no video or anything. I mean shit Weezy's lolipop was on mtv and shit all the time for a month and a half before the album dropped. now killers been out a week and still no word on a video.

Jul 1, 2004
all the people sayin these numbers arent accurate.

#1. Read idenity's post sayin only 68% reporting
#2. If its wrong post the real numbers since you all know so damn much.

Until you do both quit fuckin bickering about how the numbers are wrong. If you cant do better dont say shit about it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
people really thought itd go platinum? Why are people all of a sudden (or maybe they always thought that) other rappers can do plat so easily just because Wayne did it? Even with tons of promotion, they doesnt mean ur gonna sell even close to that many. Why did Wayne so well, you ask? Hands down, people that dont buy rap albums (and probably didnt download it.) bought it. Heres how it went down

Mom walks into Target/Bestbuy whatever the fuck-

"Oh, that lil wayne guy! joey absolutely ADORES that "lollipop" track!

Your average buyer isnt gonna cop a tech n9ne album. I wish they would, but they dont.