KILLA TAY/WORST HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yall do realize that the quality of the actual video/audio is waaaay worse when you see it on youtube right? It could be a top quality song and video on the dvd or blu ray, but after its uploaded to youtube and youtube hosts it, it can look like straight shit.

You cant judge the quality of something by how it looks and sounds on youtube. Its so bad that sometimes i'll use my phone to play a youtube song in my car during the day and itll sound like straight shit, and then later the same night ill play the same exact song and itll sound perfect. I think they lower the quality when theres more traffic to the site or something, idk.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND IVE NEVER HAD 2 DEFEND QUALITY OF VIDEO BEFORE BECUZ I DONT SHOOT OR EDIT VIDEOS (YET). I ENJOYED THE DEBATE BUT I WONT MAKE THAT ATTEMPT AGAIN...AT LEAST NOT IN THIS FORUM. IT JUST LETS ME KNOW HOW IGNORANT SOME PPL ARE AND IN MY OPINION....ITS NOT A BIG DEAL CUZ I HAVE AT LEAST 20 OTHER VIDEOS 2 WATCH IF A HERSHEY HIGHWAY MF ON A MSG BOARD IS THAT INTERESTED IN SEEING ME IN HIGH DEFINITION. IF I WAS INTO PLEASING EVERYBODY I'D BE A PROSTITUTE AND IM NOT ONE OF THOSE SO IT IS WHAT IT IS. I APPRECIATE THE REAL COMMENTS, I APPRECIATE THE LOVE....AND I DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE HATE AND CRITICISM CUZ IT ONLY MAKES ME BETTER AND SHARPER AND IM PROUD OF MY OWN GROWTH. I GOT A LEGACY 2 PROTECT SO IM OPEN MINDED 2 WHAT SOME PPL SAY OR SUGGEST,BUT WHEN IT COMES 2 THE PERSONAL SHIT I STILL EXPRESS THE SAME MOTTO AND IT HASNT CHANGED.
#I LOVE EVERYBODY BUT ANYBODY CAN GET IT. ITS A MOVEMENT

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
u over there sitting in a section 8 apartment with ur fat white bitch smoking a new port on ur $300 toshiba laptop u got from walmart while wearing a south pole shirt and some big ass denim shorts talking bout "oooooh! cuh got me fucked up!! grrrrrr!!! cuh!! west siiiiiiiide!!"

how old are u my ngga? wit the mama jokes lol loser

Apr 25, 2002
i been called a defensive person my whole life but i got nothin on this..and lol N @NoT tryin to impress men but posting hella shit on a website damn near 99%male..lighten up bruh opinions are behind whatever success anybody ever achieved across the board and noone is perfect so it aint always going to be exactly what u wanna hear

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
AND IF U WANT 2 INVEST IN A VIDEO (WHICH ARENT ACTUALLY LUCRATIVE)...ALL U GOTTA DO IS SAY SO AND I'LL SHOW UP AND DO MY JOB AS USUAL. THX 4 THE LOVE.
stop beggin

i bet you've never paid for any video/photoshoot/studio time/promo in yo life i can tell

thats y ur career hasn't gone anywhere because you're lazy and have a horrible work ethic