KILLA TAY/WORST HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
#AINT NOTHIN CHANGED CUZZ

calm down blood getting all mad and shit . you the nigga that always on here gossiping in other threads about other rappers always got something to say but once somebody say something about yo bootsy ass music u get all defensive and mad.

i wasn't personally attacking u I'm just saying i didn't like that song or video then u tell me to go choke on something like a scorned woman. if i was really talking shit i would of said u look like a gorilla and u broke ass bummy looking like a muthafucka with that dingy ass hat and faded ass shirt on

and i need to learn respect? lol nigga fuck u i don't respect u wtf hahhahah bum ass nigga u aint even from the bay but stay on this bay area rap forum gossiping on niggas thats really makin moves

and stop tryna challenge me to a fight blood u look fuckin retarded lol
I WASNT CHALLENGING U 2 A FIGHT, I WAS SAYING I CHECC CHINS 4 DISRESPECT "CUZZ". THERES A DIFFERENCE AND IF U EVER IN MY VICINITY I WONT DEPRIVE U FROM WITNESSIN THE TRUTH. ALL THE INSULTS DONT BOTHER ME, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE HEARSAY OR AINT REAL SO ACTUALLY U THE 1 GOSSIPPIN AND LOOKIN STUPID AND RETARDED IMO. #DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND I BEEN ON THIS BOARD SINCE THE BEGINNING AND IVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME NIGGA AN DONT PLAN ON CHANGING BEHIND NO WEIRDOS THAT HIDE BEHIND SCREEN NAMES. LIKE IVE SAID FROM DAY 1.....4 EVERY MF THAT CRITICIZES OR CALLS ME WACK OR SAYS THEY THINK THEY KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE DOIN....I HAVE 10 PPL THAT SAY DIFFERENT OR PUSH SOMETHING POSITIVE MY WAY. IF U THINK I AINT IMMUNE 2 THE BULLSHIT, U ARE THE IGNORANT ONE IN THE EQUATION. AND U WILL ALWAYS GET THE SAME RESULTS FROM ME CUZ I CHECC A REAL HATER WITH THE TRUTH EVERYTIME AND THATS WHY I DONT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT COMPETITION OR FUCCERY FROM BOTTOM FEEDERS. WE DONT BREATHE THE SAME AIR. #WCM

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
get out my inbox nigga u mad as fuck lol

this nigga messaging me ok tough guy haha

TAY CAPONE1 said:
IM IN THE BAY AND IF U THINK IM SOME KINDA BITCH ASS NIGGA OR TOO OLD 2 BE CHECCIN NIGGAS 4 DISRESPECT U CAN COME 2 MY BLOCC RIGHT NOW AND $100 ON YOUR HEAD WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND HOW U THINK ABOUT ME DRAMATICALLY "CUZZ"

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
ur a clown brah grow the fuck up. u really think u scaring somebody on the internet? lol ima grown ass man.

and i got money saying u don't even have a $100 bill in yo pocket right now u bum ass stankin ass old clothes wearing ass monkey mouth ass can't afford real studio time or good video production ass been rappin for 20 years and aint got shit to show for it ass nigga

put everything u got on my head u bootsy ass nigga lol

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
this is 2014, audio visual experience is more important than ever when people can watch 100000000000 new rap videos everyday thanks to youtube and wshh and millions of rap blogs. your video looks like and shit and audio sounds like shit and there shouldn't be no excuses. you got long career, try to act like it

this isn't disrespect or anything, im just stating the facts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Cheeto trollin the shit out y'all I find it funny as shit. I been slappin AWOL since they came out and still listen to dosia cliccs album from time to time.

With that being said know this ain't hate, I agree that the quality is sub par but I still like it.
Tay doesn't have that same fire he use to gas with, but I still liked it.