KILLA TAY/WORST HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I do have to say that i LOL'd when i imagined an unidentified person with a hat and sunglasses going to a sketchy dark location and walking up to another unidentified man and speaking in code all serious as he opens up a file with cheetos picture like "i want to throw him a party and i need to hire a clown who makes baloon animals. One that specializes in making KILLER whales"... And him slowly opening the briefcase lined with 100 one dollar bills, and the contract killer is like "Ok put me on the guest list. You came to the right clown, ill make sure your friend DIES from laughter."

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I do have to say that i LOL'd when i imagined an unidentified person with a hat and sunglasses going to a sketchy dark location and walking up to another unidentified man and speaking in code all serious as he opens up a file with cheetos picture like "i want to throw him a party and i need to hire a clown who makes baloon animals. One that specializes in making KILLER whales"... And him slowly opening the briefcase lined with 100 one dollar bills, and the contract killer is like "Ok put me on the guest list. You came to the right clown, ill make sure your friend DIES from laughter."
hahhahahahahah

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
funny ass thread tho.....im suprised this shit still goin on i think we got into it similarly like a decade ago and same old bullshit happened. i can relate to where cheeto comin from.. but its all good. you just cant tell certain niggas shit.

ha at the 100 dollar bounty though i missed out on some funnies

Feb 11, 2006
Haha cheeto @cheeto you asshole.

For me RAP wise wether 10yrs ago or right now Killa tay still one of my fav rappers. I dont care for the videos which I have to agree are hella low budget but they is alot of rappers puttin out low quality shit(funny enough Laroo and the jacka did one of the worst videos I seen in hella long with some ugly bitches in a cheap motel hahaha)...

Rap wise Tay allways gassin and over the years I heard alot of other rappers either copy certain shit neatly or just spit in a way he pioneered,Go listne to alot of K.C,Denver / Midwest as far as Akron up to seattle and you will hear Tays Influence on Gangster rap infact the whole Awol Camp.

I seen niggaz fight over new Killa tay Tapes in CYA Chad damn near causin a riot. in like 1999 haha
And Yo on some real shit there was a time yrs ago when killa tay was da shit you would be bumpin to go shoot some shit up...on my momma true shit.

One thing that made niggaz check for tays music yrs ago was No one knew who da fuck dude was really apart from da nigga just tore shit up on tracks...The internet changed dat shit over time the enigma faded a bit because before no one knew shit ,people forget aswell Tay prolly the first rapper to put out a grimey Hood Rap/Dvd ...anyway thats just Imo mayne.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Haha cheeto @cheeto you asshole.

For me RAP wise wether 10yrs ago or right now Killa tay still one of my fav rappers. I dont care for the videos which I have to agree are hella low budget but they is alot of rappers puttin out low quality shit(funny enough Laroo and the jacka did one of the worst videos I seen in hella long with some ugly bitches in a cheap motel hahaha)...

Rap wise Tay allways gassin and over the years I heard alot of other rappers either copy certain shit neatly or just spit in a way he pioneered,Go listne to alot of K.C,Denver / Midwest as far as Akron up to seattle and you will hear Tays Influence on Gangster rap infact the whole Awol Camp.

I seen niggaz fight over new Killa tay Tapes in CYA Chad damn near causin a riot. in like 1999 haha
And Yo on some real shit there was a time yrs ago when killa tay was da shit you would be bumpin to go shoot some shit up...on my momma true shit.

One thing that made niggaz check for tays music yrs ago was No one knew who da fuck dude was really apart from da nigga just tore shit up on tracks...The internet changed dat shit over time the enigma faded a bit because before no one knew shit ,people forget aswell Tay prolly the first rapper to put out a grimey Hood Rap/Dvd ...anyway thats just Imo mayne.
thats wassup

but i still think he bootsy and got a diva attitude

he's like ap9 without the money

like shill macc with better skin

lol

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Haha But AP9 got fake money brody haha

but Breh U know I know Exactly where you coming from ma nig haha
Keep my name out yo mouth bitch ass nigga!!! Your Money Can Never Compare To mine!!! Let's play big bank take Lil bank!!!! Post a video on yo page off as much money you can gather up bum!!! This why real niggas like Tay stay off of this site cause you troll ass niggas is disrespectful bitches!!! Keep hidden behind the internet!!! you follow me on Instagram everyday liven the life you wish u could!! Take my dick out yo mouth!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Keep my name out yo mouth bitch ass nigga!!! Your Money Can Never Compare To mine!!! Let's play big bank take Lil bank!!!! Post a video on yo page off as much money you can gather up bum!!! This why real niggas like Tay stay off of this site cause you troll ass niggas is disrespectful bitches!!! Keep hidden behind the internet!!! you follow me on Instagram everyday liven the life you wish u could!! Take my dick out yo mouth!
Its the siccness cyber bully clique at it again, trying to run off all the artists. I appreciate and support your music TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 and AP9 @AP9

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Shut the fuck up AnallyPenetrated 9times