"killa tay" Return of Mr. Mafioso, may 2003

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
c-bo, luni, i-rocc, t-nutty, yukmouth, maybe young droop? over a d-sane beat maybe? potential for major heat..

May 13, 2002
ALOT of good responses folks...i think every mutha fucka has been coverd lol

definitely try to get KJ to drop some verses on a trac if its possible

anyway i think everyone just hopes tay does return to mr mafioso style Bo...fold

Aug 16, 2002
i WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM WORK WIT

ANY OF THE MOB FIGAZ
FREAKO & DUBB 20 OF THE GHETTO STARZ
PHATTZ BOSSI
JT THE BIGGA FIGGA
MAD MAXX & LIL KE
GONZOE

AND OF COURSE THE WCM FAM BAM!

GOTTI

Apr 25, 2002
C-BO said:
how u think its gonna turn out? who u thinks gonna be featured? who should he team up wit on this one?
like I've been saying since 2001, KILLA AY & KURUPT should do a song together called "CALI'S FINEST". The sh*t will hit the fan then.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
C-BO said:
how u think its gonna turn out? who u thinks gonna be featured? who should he team up wit on this one?
1 track with TAY, LUNASICC (switch styles for one song!), Tech N9ne. that will be STRAIGHT FIRE!!!

Jul 18, 2002
keep the features to a minimum . . . we jus wanna hear Tay.

But try to get;

Tech N9ne

Yuk

and Bo-loc on there...

Tay and Tecca Nina would fuccin blow shit up (next level type shit. for real)

"...don't come near me cuz the devilz sittin next to me, I drink my drink, smoke my weed and pop my ecstasy, then add GHB and mushroomz to the recipe, this meanz, i'm lettin the beast within me, get the best of me..." - Tech N9ne

Dec 3, 2002
SUSPEKT A.K.A. HAF ZIP (ME),UNKUT(DA HOMIE),LIL CYCO AND THE REST OF WCM,X RAIDED,YUK ,JT THA BIGGA FIGGA (THEY GO COO),LYNCH,MARS (MAYBE),COLEONE,GANGSTA REESE,P LOC (THE HOMIE WHO SOUND LIKE T NUTTY,KING PIN SKINNY PIMP (MAYBE) AND THAT IS ALL I CAN THINK OF I AM TOOOOOOOO DAMN DRUNK FO THIS EH BO HIT ME ON DA PM WITTA # OR E MAIL ADDY I BEEN TALKIN TO CYCO WE ABOUT 1 MILE AWAY FROM HIS CRIB BUT HIT ME UP FOLCX CUZ WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING